• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [NL-WW] Athena's Marketplace: Updated Oct 5 - H: CP6, XY11, FCO, Generations, FE Cipher, & More!

Hi Athena,

Would be interested in these cards:

2 Xerneas BREAK

How much would Xerneas BREAK cost? Also wanted to ask whether you have some Max Elixir available for sale.

Hi Athena,

Would be interested in these cards:

2 Xerneas BREAK

How much would Xerneas BREAK cost? Also wanted to ask whether you have some Max Elixir available for sale.

Thanks for the interest! I've got 2 Max Elixir I can offer you as well on top of the 2 Xerneas BREAKs. Looks like Xerneas BREAKs are going for about €8-9 a piece, though I can't find any info on Japanese Max Elixirs (only English ones; about US$2 it seems) How does €20 shipped sound to you for all 4 cards? Let me know what you think. :)

I am very interested in your full art cressilia ex, my haves list on my trade thread the janitors closet.

Thanks for the interest, but I'm only interested in trading for my listed wants at the moment. :) If you'd still like the Cresselia FA, I would be willing to sell it to you over PayPal. Let me know what you think!

Bump! Updated OP with new haves/wants for CP6 as well as some previously unlisted Poncho Pikachu promos.

Hi Athena - I have some Dutch language base set cards if your interested at all?

I definitely would be, yes! Here's my list of the Dutch cards I'm looking for. I also would be happy to trade for non-weighed sealed packs for Jungle or Fossil and some Theme Decks if they include cards that I am missing.

Base Set Wants:
Blastoise Holo
Chansey Holo
Machamp Holo
Ninetails Holo

Jungle Wants:
Clefable Holo
Electrode Holo
Flareon Holo
Jolteon Holo
Kangaskhan Holo
Mr. Mime Holo
Nidoqueen Holo
Scyther Holo
Snorlax Holo
Victreebel Holo
Wigglytuff Holo
Dodrio
Gloom
Lickitung
Primeape
Rapidash
Tauros
Cubone
Poké Ball

Fossil Wants:
Basically everything. I only got 2 packs worth of Fossil so I'm missing most cards, including all holos and a bunch of U/C as well.

Updated the OP with a new listing of all of my Fire Emblem Cipher haves/wants up through and including Series 6.

I also have a PAL region Pokémon-themed 3DSXL available for sale or trade.

Afraid I dont have any of those!

I do have some Spanish and French base set too if any interest? Nothing special but nice cards none the less for rarity more than anything

Sorry, I'm mostly interested in Dutch cards specifically because I'm learning the language. :p But thanks for the offer! <3

Hi Athena!

I'm new on this forum. In fact, I created an account because I see you've CP6 cards you wanna sell.
I'm interested by your Starmie Break. The card is still available?

Thanks in advance ;)

Hi Athena!

I'm new on this forum. In fact, I created an account because I see you've CP6 cards you wanna sell.
I'm interested by your Starmie Break. The card is still available?

Thanks in advance ;)

Yes, it is! :D Feel free to make me an offer.

Hey, Hi, Hello Athena

Right now, I just wanted to know if you have BULK Pokemon cards for sale.

If you have anything to sell please let me know.

Please note, I am only interested in ENGLISH LANGUAGE cards.

No Japan, Korea, China, or whatever. Only English pokemon cards.

Assuming you have BULK cards to sell, it will save some time if you would

kindly let me know TOTAL price required including shipping costs.

Be seeing you

As stated in my OP, I don't have any English language C/U/R bulk any more, sorry! You've basically bought me out. :p I don't really foresee myself buying any more English booster boxes in the near future, either.

Thanks Athena . . . I had to ask you rather than guessing what you might have. !!!

If things change and you do acquire BULK Pokemon cards for disposal - Please contact me.

I am interested to buy BULK Pokemon Cards in Near Mint N/M condition.

Bump and a reminder that I will be taking a trip to the US soon! I will be leaving on December 19th.

If you are interested in purchasing or trading cards but would prefer domestic US shipping, now is the time to get in touch with me. :)

Do you still have that clawitzer break card? I am looking for a lot of bulk rares see my post that has yet to be approved by the mods. Thanks in advance and big plus your only a train ride away. Greatings from Gelderland

Do you still have that clawitzer break card? I am looking for a lot of bulk rares see my post that has yet to be approved by the mods. Thanks in advance and big plus your only a train ride away. Greatings from Gelderland

I do indeed still have my JP XY11 Clawitzer BREAK. Feel free to let me know if there are any other cards you're interested in. :) Unfortunately, I can't see your post if it hasn't been approved yet.

Back