Nintendo

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hey guys guess what I went to nintendo today and on the way in to say hi to my older brother I checked out the store and they have a 10 foot statue of mario and a 20 foot wide pikachu and about 10 feet tall and in the gamecube game area the had pokemon XD in the gamecube but I did not have time to play it. I got my brother and it was a surprise because I did not even know we were going to see him and we have not been to nintendo since 1995 when the original killer instinct came out I wish I had the time to browse the store and play XD but I didn't. My mom said the next time we go to visit him there she said she will get permission to park our motorhome at their bay doors so I can go in and browse the store. My brother told me that he has known about revolution for about 4 whole years now and we just found out about it in january or febraury of last year and he told me that nintendo DS has already released the opera browser for over here but it is not like our home computer browser and it is not what you might think. He did not have time to tell me the rest because we pulled him out of a meeting. (which we thought was funny because he did not think we could get our motor home in the parking lot) so he came out and talked for about 5 minutes and then he had to get back to work. But I had an awesome time while I was there though. :) Everything we here about when it first comes online after nintendo first mentions it my brother has known about for about 3 whole years in advance and he cannot say anything until nintendo releases it.:) Oh he is also the one who gives me the systems and games for free and I will be getting revolution when it comes out later this year.:)

Back