• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Nidoking/Nidoqueen for states (next week for Australia)

Jahikoi

Aspiring Trainer
4-3-4 Nidoking 3 Tr 1 RR
3-2-3 Nidoqueen 2 RR 1 Tr
2 Uxie
4 Spiritomb
1 Unown Q

26 Pokemon

2 BTS
3 Collector
1 Luxury Ball
1 Interviewers Questions
2 Pokemon Communication
3 Bebe's Search
1 PONT
2 Warp Point
1 Palmers Contribution
2 Expert Belt
3 Rare Candy

21 T/S/S

1 Rescue Energy
6 fighting energy
4 DCE
3 Psychic Energy

14 Energy

The aim of the deck is to get Nidoking TR active while having a nidoqueen RR and a nidoking RR on the bench. Nidoqueen TR is in there just as a filler; It's good that it can hit for 30 for one energy if I can get it out early; especially if the one energy used for attacking is the rescue energy.

I want to add a 1-1 donphan line, but I don't know if I should. I also need to run an Azelf, but not sure what I should take out. I also sometimes need more fighting energy. I also have 61 cards in my list; and need to take 1 more out.

-1 Interviewer's Questions
-3 Psychic Energy
+1 Azelf
+3 Rainbow Energy

I built Monarchy myself, a very similar build to this one. Rainbow Energy is really key for this deck. It gives you Psychic when you need it, Fighting when you don't, and has no drawback thanks to Nidoqueen RR. Interviewer's Questions becomes useless at that point, so you may as well cut it for Azelf, who will be infinitely more useful. I would MAYBE cut a Rare Candy for a fourth, considering you are running Spiritomb and BTS, but that's entirely up to you.

My suggestion:

-1 PONT
-1 Pokemon Communication

+2 Copycat

I like Copycat because your opponent will likely have a large hand, especially against Vilegar. I think it is better hand refresh than PONT, quite honestly.

Yoshidude10 said:
My suggestion:

-1 PONT
-1 Pokemon Communication

+2 Copycat

I like Copycat because your opponent will likely have a large hand, especially against Vilegar. I think it is better hand refresh than PONT, quite honestly.

Not so. Copycat is dependent on your opponent, while PONT is always six cards. If Copycat is your only form of hand refresh, and your opponent has only two cards in hand, then that's a wasted Copycat unless you play Yanmega Prime. PONT is better, trust me. And against VileGar, the only person with a large hand will often be you.

@Jahikoi: I found my Monarchy list. Here it is:

Pokemon- 25
4 Spiritomb AR
1 Azelf LA
2 Uxie LA
4 Nidoran M TM
2 Nidorino RR
3 Nidoking TM
1 Nidoking RR
3 Nidoran F TM
2 Nidorina TM
2 Nidoqueen RR