kawrd

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, i havent played since the fossil set, I am going to purchase a theme deck at a store near me , they have the 3 DP theme decks, the 2 mysterious treasures theme decks, and the 3 great encounter theme decks, does anyone have a list of what cards are in which, and which is the best value for money? they also have the starter thing with 2 30 card decks.

Thanks alot

get the empoleon starter deck, as empoleon is a powerful card to base a deck around.
its 1st attack does 40 to anything for 2 energy, and its second attack does 70 and you flip a coin. if heads it does an extra 20 to something on your opponents bench for 3 energy

yep, i'd highly recommend the Empoleon starter. i started out on that when i got back into the game and so far its worked for me pretty well. =D

do you know where i can find lists of what is in each deck? also what boosters do you think i should start with first?

Let me grab my deck boxes here...

ROYAL FROST:
Empoleon x1
Prinplup x2
Piplup x4
Floatzel x1
Buizel x4
Noctowl x1
hoothoot x4
Magneton x2
Magnemite x4
Goldeen x2
Rival x2
PlusPower x2
Energy Switch x2
Double Full Heal x1
Energy Search x2
Potion x2
Water Energy x18
Metal Energy x6

Not sure where my other 2 boxes are... But the card lists are on the back of the box. Personally, if you're aiming to both collect the set and build a deck, I would start with D/P (Diamond & Pearl), and build your way from there. I recently got back into the game and started that way. Although, a lot of the other people on here would probably be much more helpful then I would.

it is something like 4-2-1 empoleon and some other stuff.
get DP packs, as you need to swarm with empoleons
or get a tin with empoleon lv.x, as it is ok

yeah i know its on the back of the box dreamers but the stupid store has them in these plastic security things that cover the back, so i cant see unless i open it and then id have to pay

Well that's no fun at all. As soon as I find my other 2 deck boxes I'll PM you the list, unless someone else ends up sending it to you. Expect it tomorrow! :) If you have an FYE around you (I work at one) I know we don't put them in any type of plastic sleeves. You can just look right on the back of the box. Or you can just wait for me to send you the list ;)

cool thanks dreamers, and na i have no clue what FYE is lol, i live in aus. and what do u mean play magmortar if i can?

cheers guys

Was not aware you lived in Australia. I PM'd you the lists.

I think mega potato means play one of the Magmortar decks if you can. Check the Deck Garage. I'm pretty sure they have a couple Magmortar decks (or variants of it) up there.

thanks alot dreamers! so you guys recommend I get one of the dp theme decks and not an expansion one? im leaning towards the empoleon one as that is the starter I choose on my DS game : )

its late here but tomorrow before work i'll try to post the lists from the other deck boxes, unless someone beats me too it. Personally, the empoleon one was my favorite because i like penguins.

Back