News New Solgaleo-GX and Lunala-GX in November Starter Set!

The Ultimate Umbreon

To Ultra space and beyond!
It looks like their are three versions of it, and the biggest comes with the tapu bulu deck but not the dusk lycanroc promo. Shame dusk lycanroc isn't really playable, but maybe we will get a prism star of GX that is.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Good. Sycamore will finally rotate next year. I’m anticipating EVO or SUM on, but this isn’t rly the time for speculation lol
SM-on. Evolutions is the trashiest and the last XY set.
Aside from the reprints, DuskLyc is.... Beautiful.

Arannayl

Aspiring Trainer
i just switch my shauna's out my speed darkrai for cynthia, and if youre scared of running out of cards you just keep out another sycamore. but cynthia: definitly mine

Otaku

The wise fool?
Who knew that Shauna would grow up to be Cynthia!?

Mind absolutely blown. The wonders of modern medicine / plastic surgery on full display here, folks.

Pokémon likes gender bending when it comes to reprinting stuff:

The original Professor Oak redone as a Supporter first came as Professor Juniper, then as Professor Sycamore.

Rocket's Admin. returned as N.

Professor Oak's Research returned as Shauna.

Professor Oak's New Theory is about to return as Cynthia.

TURBOELITE:)

Aspiring Trainer
Honestly, I think Unova should get some love. I'm pretty sure that "Alder" doesn't have a card yet (correct me if I'm wrong) and members of the elite 4 for Unova have a card. ex. Caitlin

MegaSnorlax

Card Eater
Why does the Dusk Lycanroc have such an ugly face :\

I hope these come to America as non-promos because I'm not enthused with the Japanese product, haha.

Nebby Baggington

Bag Dweller
We complain about only having 60 HP rockruffs while japan has 70 HP rockruff... what do we get? 50 HP Rockruff.

Please bless us with 70 HP pupper