News New Pokémon Center Deck Boxes, Playmats, and Sleeves!

Zeno

The Wanderer
I need all of them, but especially the Pikachu and Snorlax sleeves. I'm in love with these new sets.

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Arg, I get so freaking jealous at you guys stateside :( I'd LOVE to get that Charizard binder and card sleeves, and possibly the Ditto playmat.

Jake_Silberman

Competitive PTCG Player
Does anyone know how the quality is?
Have you ever used Elite Trainer Box sleeves? If so, that's exactly how the PokemonCenter.com ones are. You're basically paying money for the design, but keep in mind that the quality won't be the absolute greatest.

Still, these DO look really good...might have to buy some sometime.

Grey Matter

Aspiring Trainer
Have you ever used Elite Trainer Box sleeves? If so, that's exactly how the PokemonCenter.com ones are. You're basically paying money for the design, but keep in mind that the quality won't be the absolute greatest.

Still, these DO look really good...might have to buy some sometime.

What you gotta do is buy the KMC oversleeves. Preserves the sleeves and are pretty playable.

mr-mooster

Aspiring Trainer
I love the entire Ditto set. I'd prefer if the playmat only had Raichu but the playmat is still really cute. The binder looks great with just Raichu on the front.

StevenM

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I wish the Berry Snorlax design was made into a playmat. That'd be awesome.

Zeno

The Wanderer
Just got the Berry Snorlax sleeves in the mail today if anyone wants to see pictures or know anything about them. Will say so far: Pretty rough shuffling as of right now. They stick hard to each other and don't allow for the best shuffling compared to the Elite Trainer Box sleeves.