News New Lycanroc Form In 1.5 Hours?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Video Games' started by Collector Andrew, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Ramo0927 Stay away. I am literal cancer.
    Ramo0927

an orange midday Lycanroc...

I hate this form... Better have some good story to it(or like everyone is saying, let it have a dawn form as well. THEN I would tolerate this form a bit, but not really tbh).

And also, if you know that the Dusk and Dawn forms would look similar to their counterparts(aka LAZY), why make them? What makes THEM special? Just asking...

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017

2. Burst Ezel Aspiring Trainer
    Burst Ezel

WHY I BELIEVE THERE IS A DAWN FORM:
    Obviously the pokemon global link placeholder but also there is the coro coro cover in which that lycanroc seems similar to kidnight rather than midday unlike this one

3. jessalakasam Floette is love Floette is life
    jessalakasam

It's supposed to, it evolves at Sunrise (atleast in the anime). So it borrows many elements from morning and some from night. If Dawn exists I expect it to be the opposite

4. MetaCall ADVGYM
    MetaCall

YouTube Link for the Anime Evolution Scene>>

5. Zeno The Wanderer
    Zeno

Welcome, orange-flavored Lycanroc!

the real spheal and AuraMaster like this.
  6. Anthony Orosco Just an all around cool dude
    Anthony Orosco

I bet the Dawn Form has an annoying voice, skirt, and basic personality that reeks of unoriginality.

7. PlatinumDude Aspiring Trainer
    PlatinumDude

Dusk happens before the night, so that's leaning towards when the sun sets.

8. FullArtGardevoir Shrouded by Darkness...as a Cruel Tratoir
    FullArtGardevoir

YAY!!!
    I love it
    Now what if the Sun was coming up ;)

9. jessalakasam Floette is love Floette is life
    jessalakasam

I'm an idiot :p

10. Lalo Aspiring Trainer
    Lalo

It looks like Midday starting to turn into Midnight... So Dawn will be Midnight with Midday characteristics?

11. Mr. Rhyperior The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
    Mr. Rhyperior

• Impressions
    Okay! I thought it was a DayLyc, but a DayLyc painted in Orange and having NightLyc's hair called--- DuskLyc. I called it another Lycanroc GX in SM5. What makes me ODDISHappointing is Mr. Sugimori doesn't release the official DuskLyc artwork but it's fine, hehe.
    • Speculations
    Stats: High on Atk, Medium in Spe, Medium in Def
    Ability: Inner Focus/Sturdy/No Guard (HA)
    Shiny: Still Blue
    Has Signature move? Yes.
    What? I don't know.
    Wide Movepool? Yes.

• Hopes
    Hopefully it can learn Earthquake.
    • Method
    Since a Level 25 Rockruff evolves on either Midday or Midnight based on the game version and the time where it evolves, I think it'll evolve into Dusk Form via Max Happiness or learning something like Rollout.

12. AshCo Ladies' Man Extraordinaire
    AshCo

Evolves with a Dusk stone possibly? And DawnLyc would evolve with a Dawn stone?

...Hey, it fits.

13. Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder
    Bolt the Cat

Wow this is so lazy. It's literally just a recolor of Midday. Sounds like they just have a skeleton crew working on this game if this is their idea of a new form.

14. AuraJackle Aspiring Trainer
    AuraJackle

o snap gonna need more room for my lycanroc gx page in my binder

ArceusTrainer likes this.
  15. oryantge Aspiring Trainer
    oryantge

Yucky. I hate the color scheme. I hope there's a dawn form and that it's sunrise pink or a light blue, because this orange is offensive to the eyes.

Talking about colors makes me sound more dramatic than I am, but I hate that color.

Lord o da rings likes this.
  16. Lord o da rings Graceful
    Lord o da rings

My problem with it isn't that, it's this:

17. ZMonsBRUH Darkrai
    ZMonsBRUH

This is amazing news, we are finally getting news for ultra sun and ultra moon, took long enough. To me, it looks like a rock fighting type, the dawn form, if there is one, is probably gonna be rock fairy. There may not be a dawn form either, there could be,"ultra"lycanroc, who can have a combination with necrozma, but atleast we will be able to get more information now that they will hopefully be releasing trailers once every 2 weeks

18. ZMonsBRUH Darkrai
    ZMonsBRUH

I think it will evolve with a dusk stone... and if there is a dawn form, it would probably evolve with a dawn stone...

19. MaybeitsMetagross Aspiring Trainer
    MaybeitsMetagross

Advanced Member Member

If Dawn form is pink I might actually care about Lycanroc, as it just seems so bland.

Lord o da rings and oryantge like this.
  20. ZMonsBRUH Darkrai
    ZMonsBRUH

when does episode 37 come out in japan, when it does come out, rotom will probably reveal its types, super hype

Mr. Rhyperior likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 1 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Vracken, Yakkov