New Forum Idea?

Secretsmeargle

Aspiring Trainer
Hiyas

I was just wondering if it was worth making a new Forum for FanArt, or Cool Artwork in general that people want others to see; or perhaps some sprites people have come up with, or have been working on, and need help with.

Also, perhaps in the same forum, a place for Fake Card creations, ideas or Apprentice skins or something.

I'm not entirely sure how many people would want something like that, and it's something that you have to have a lot of people interested in to make it work properly, just like the trading section, so I just want to see if anyone is interested in having an Art Forum or something like it.

~Secretsmeargle

masterryanx

N
Sure, that'd be nice. I'd like a place to look at the cool things people make. I'd possibly post some of my artwork sometime too, although I am currently quite rusty....

Mjadex123

I WOULD like to open a banner shop but i only specalize in making banners for their current decks - that Del-Tail banner is an example =)

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Alright people, you requested it, so go post in it. :p I'm giving it a week to live unless it gets semi-regular posting in it.

Jesse2

Aspiring Trainer
yes it would be good all the fan srt and fake cards are really great and i have a feeling it would work out well!!!!!!

-Jesse2

Mjadex123

Espeon said:
I dunno is this the right place to ask and i was just wondering can we have a selling card section?Not that i want to sell but if we have a trading post ,should we have a selling post too?

I know maybe it will be a lot of problem occurs so i was just asking.:)
WPM does not want any currency stuff done at the 'Beach.