New format after worlds???

RE: New format after worlds??

Why on earth would they reprint dre? Read the stupid card. They won't be able to modify it to say "This card can't be attached to a basic or a lv X" because they're not enough of them to put a real restriction on it. They haven't reprinted rainbow yet, so I assume thats gone for good too.

riskbreakers said:
Actually DRE is in POP5, and they only rotate one Pop Set a year IIRC.
They won't keep around pop5. Heck, I doubt they'll keep pop6 too.

well some decks may die or become cruddy but maybe this will be the fall of G E , i am a mega hater of the deck. the two Pokemon rock but the combo is too broken , mainly because of DRE (its not Dre ,DRe ,drE,dRe ,or dRE its DRE).
sure the metagame will change but who cares we managed with losing 5 sets this season we can manage next season.

sure celio's is nice and CC helps lots of decks but maybe this will test our real deck making strategy
Papi/Manny said:
riskbreakers said:
Actually DRE is in POP5, and they only rotate one Pop Set a year IIRC.
They won't keep around pop5. Heck, I doubt they'll keep pop6 too.

i hope they kick pop6 it stunk

in guessing PK on, woth POP-5 on. and celios netowrk to be reprinted in a trainer kit or the set after MD. scramble could be a POP8 card.

ill be glad to see th backs of delta pokemon, they were the reason i quit due to moral reasons of blastoise becoming electric types.

For the last time, Power Keepers will NOT, I repeat will NOT be in the next format. It's EX series. They will be getting rod of any and all EX cards left. No question about it.

My point will br proved in two months from now....just watch. :]

Back