New Deoxys, Written Label Gym Promos in Japan!

Lewcurio

Aspiring Trainer
Written Label can be really good for forcing worthless dead draws. That card is actually super good.

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Looker needs to put some labels on his whistles so Oranguru knows it's got a great new tool!

starg09

Aspiring Trainer
Just got this brought up by someone... Wouldn't "Return Label" be a better translation? Based on the japanese name, and the fact that it does return something to where it initially was? :p

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Just got this brought up by someone... Wouldn't "Return Label" be a better translation? Based on the japanese name, and the fact that it does return something to where it initially was? :p
The translation was already updated. :)

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
I think i'll play Return label in expanded to put 4 Lampents in the deck. how about you guys ;)
(DEATH TO NIGHTMARCH!!!)

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Normal Deoxys - the only Deoxys form that it seems pretty good is the Attack Deoxys. Others were not Interested. 3 Geodudes
  • Return Label - In Night March, play Karen. In Standard, don't use it in order to give advantage to your opponent. 2 Geodudes

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
Sableye / Garb + Trick Shovel + Return Label

Use Puzzle of Time to constantly reuse Trick Shovel and Return Label.

I don’t want to win. I just want to be as inconvenient as possible.

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
a 2 attack, 2 normal deoxys line combined with malamar could be interesting

malamar attaches energy from discard, normal moves energy to active deoxys to hit consistently for 120, likely not first tier as it 2 shots stage 2s and gx but its an easy tech for psychic decks

Kietharr

Aspiring Trainer
Return label might see some use in expanded, not just against night march because obviously there are better options against that. VS seeker means that people tend to run pretty low supporter counts, so doing something like tossing a compressor'd Guzma back into their deck can prevent a bench KO, for example.