• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

(Needs Pokemon from Deck in Title)

good dck or bad deck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DIALGA G X

LUXCHOMP RULES!!!
land of no retreat deck
pokemon
2 palkia cl
3-3-3 victreebel
4 sableye
1-1 dodrio
2 unown q
2-2 luxray gl x
1 crobat g
1-1 uxie x
28 pokemon

energy
6 water
3 electric
1 grass
10 energy

3 bts
3 pokemon collector
2 palmers
4 poketurn
3 interviewers questions
3 bebes search
1 luxery ball
3 pokemon communication

RE: land of no retreat deck

You have to have a DGX counter. I play one of these at cities. Gyarados stormed it because even with BTS and Blaziken FB as a DGX counter, I outspeeded them. Most decks don't really retreat that much, unless you are facing Luxchomp (that has DGX), Dialgachomp (possibly), Gyarados (still has SSU and warp energy, plus somtimes warp point), or another SP varient.

Take out 2-2 Luxray for 2-2 Blaziken and take out all {L} for fire. Thats good for DGX and Vileplume.

I agree, with a Dodrio Blazekiens retreat is free so you still get that nice disruption only now they are burned and unable to use Powers. In addtion, haveing the Blazkeins Lv.X Body can boost your damage from a base of 30 to 70.

Good luck.

If you're opponent has Flygon, they have free retreat which is another problem. Add expert belt because this deck has an incredibly low damage output.

Why do you have Palkia CL [Call of legends]? It doesn't realy make sense to me. I would do this:

Take out:
-2 Palkia CL
-6 Water Energy
-1 Interveiwer's Qustions
-2 Unown Q
=-11

You don't realy need that many Interveiwer's Qustions in this deck, due to your low energy cost. Also, since you already have Doudrio I would recomend takeing out the Q's as Doudrio is more reliable.

So Add:
+6 Grass Energy
+2 Expert Belts
+1 Doudou
+1Dourio SV
+1 Uxie\Crobat G
=11-11=0 [extra cards]

This should help your damage out put and increase your chances of getting out Dourio. It's up to you weather or not to put in the Uxie\Crobat. The Uxie can help you with draw and the Crobat helps your damage. If you want you can even leave the Interviewers Questions.

the palkia are in there because i can hit for 60, 80 with an expert, and then go back to bench. an affect of the attack is that the oppent also has to switch. they bring a pokemonloke a crobat g. :) they fell for the trap. i send out victreebel and now that crobat g has a 2 retreat cost. they can't retreat, and end their turn. i bring in palkia hit the pokemon hopufully for 80 and repeat the cycle. in this cycle, i never have to take damage on palkia and can always just send out another victreebel if they die.

:) land of no retreat deck

land of no retreat deck
pokemon
3 palkia cl
3-3-3 victreebel
4 sableye
1-1 dodrio
2-2blaziken fb x
1 crobat g
1-1 uxie x
25 pokemon

energy
6 water
3 fire
1 grass
10 energy

3 bts
3 pokemon collector
2 palmers
4 poketurn
3 interviewers questions
3 bebes search
1 luxery ball
3 pokemon communication
3 expert belt
24 s/tr/st

First of all, you have 25 S/tr/st cards in you deck. Secondly, You only need 2 E-Belts. Third, If you realt want to make your oppnet switch, either use Blalze FB or something eles where you get to pick. Because when you are faceing good players, Machamp Prime, or SP, that plan falls appart. So:

Take out:
-1 Expert Belt
-2 Palkia CL
-6 Water Energy
-1 Interveiwer's Qustions=

Add in:
+4 Pokemon Reversal\Poke Blower [switch put for pokemon Catcher when B\W comes out.]
+6 Grass Energy=
+10

Again you can take out 1 energy for the interveiwers quistoins.

I think his idea is to both switch Palkia CL and the opponent's Pokemon at the same time, so he could send out Victreebell for +2 retreat on the opponent. Other than the FREAKING high energy cost on Palkia, I actually like this deck.

My point exactly, the energy cost is just to high for it to work with out a Feralgator line, if he wants that then he will need to take out so many cards that it won't be consistant. If he took out his crobat G, Palkia, and other stuff he could run Cursegar or Mangezone SF #6.

Here's an idea, if--
Oh wait, NeoCandy already said this. I would suggest running Magnezone SF6 as well because not only does it have more HP and is sturdier, but also a lot more fluid with other decks.

Back