Need to rant!! Sorry

lovandra

not an ordinary cat
Damn... I need to damn my rant somewhere, sorry for the inconvenience, I'll cause.

No, not about this site...

I'm sick today. No too bad only catch cold due some lack of sleep + bad weather + overload work + and stress compressed for days without medium to release them.

I plan to take a day off, but today is saturday and tomorrow I think I can rest.

I'm working as accountant despite my degree in psychology thank to my stupid mom who recommended me to my father's friend that kinda close to my family. Of course I have no option to refuse it. I think I did well for someone who never work or learn anything about this field. But they keep complain to every little mistake I made..

I'm sick, tired, and my mom keep said many-many bad words, without try anything to comfort me. I can't take day off too, and need to work Monday- Saturday at 7 hours a day and take 3 hours to go to work and back, really low salary, and lots-lots of work!

and still no one at my house understand.... and they start complain about my hobby and leisure activity... DAMN IT!! I NEED THIS FOR MY SANITY!!

Life is suck...

And today, I'm on my limit. I make a huge mistake, for the first time, I did mistakes before, but only small ones.

Of course I'm blamed again, I know this is my mistake, but I'm tired.... And once again, no one understand.

Back