• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Naughty Bats

Darkstarwulf

Aspiring Trainer
*Pokemon*

2x Hoopa (Shining Legends-55)
3x Trubbish (Breakpoint-56)
1x Garbodor (Breakpoint-57)
2x Garbodor (Guardians Rising- 51)
1x Mimikyu (Guardians Rising- 58)
3x Noibat (Forbidden Light- 100)
3x Noivern (Burning Shadows- 141)

*Items*

1x Field Blower
1x Professor's Letter
1x Pal Pad
1x Switch
1x Rescue Stretcher
1x Super Rod
2x Choice Band
2x Enhanced Hammer
3x Float Stone
3x Nest Balls
3x Evosoda

*Supporter*

4x Professor Sycamore
3x Cynthia
2x N
2x Guzma
1x Brigette
1x Gladion

*Energy*

5x Basic Psychic
5x Basic Dark
3x Double Colorless

So I know what I am going for with this deck. Early game Item lock with Noivern and to hold off the opponent for a bit to allow me to set up an ability lock and if the opposing deck uses Special Energy Noivern. Hoopa helps as a wall against GX's and EX's. Trashalanche hits huge as my opponents either are forced to dump items or get excited when the lock is broken and use up the items they can.
Mimikyu is a great sleeper as it has Copy Cat and does great as a revenge hitter.
I have done extensive testing but always willing to test new things. Have tried the Malamar for the psychic retrieval and also tried Shining Celebi for allowing Noivern to use Noibat's Destructive Sound to force my opponents to discard the items.

Any suggestions?

Back