BW/BW2 N is Zoroark?

This guy has the same chance at being a pokemon as I do... Wait?
*Looks in mirror*
NOOOOO!

Any who, just because you don't know how to rotate doesn't prove that he is a pokemon :3

If he is, he will kill Ash's mom as she use Mr. Mime to do housework. And also your family in Emerald is dead as well as they use Slakoth to unload Luggagge.

Pokèmon slavery. I like it!

Well to be honest I am with N there Pokemon are cruelly treated byn humans sometime s. Take a look t Paul for example.

I also think that he will never ever ever be a Pokemon.

Chiraami said:
If he is, he will kill Ash's mom as she use Mr. Mime to do housework. And also your family in Emerald is dead as well as they use Slakoth to unload Luggagge.

Pokèmon slavery. I like it!

Well to be honest I am with N there Pokemon are cruelly treated byn humans sometime s. Take a look t Paul for example.

I also think that he will never ever ever be a Pokemon.

Offtopic: I don't know why Paul's Pokemon don't run away from him. Plus, Slakoth didn't carry luggage, machoke did.
Ontopic: N is porbably Zoroark. At the end, I hope we can fight a Zoroark at a high level just for some training. It would be AWESOME!

Arekku_Koro said:
Alright, what you posted would only begin to make sense if you played the games. How do you know he's anything like Cyrus? All dialogue so far has indicated he's not the megalomaniac crazy pokemon-are-tools antagonist Cyrus was. Event pokemon does not equal one of a kind. How the heck do you know that Zoroark has no motives?

If this guy wants to seperate humans and pokemon then it in fact makes more sense for him to be a Zoroark, because he says "pokemon are friends". Why would you wanna seperate yourself and your friend? This would also explain just why Zoroark was so darn heavily featured in promotional material as well.
Yeah, why would someone want to be separated from their friends? That makes a lot of sense! Or maybe he's a hypocrite, and wants to be the only person living with pokemon? I dunno.

Have you not thought that Zoroark is his Japanese name?
What if his English name starts with C?? or any other letter?

Zoroark's name is confirmed for his/her english name.

I highly dought that N is Zoroark.
Although they may have similar hairstyles, they are two different things with different goals.

Skittycat said:
Zoroark's name is confirmed for his/her english name.

I'm pretty sure that zoroark has not been confirmed as it's english name because he hasn't actually been revealed in america.

I don't think that N is zoroark it just doesn't make sense.

*gasp*! N?! Zoroark?!! Uhh.....Maybe. Zoroark has this Illusion ability so, I think the reason why N is wanna split Pokemon and Human is because he's Zoroark. Maybe, I don't know.

makes sense to me. what doesn't make sense is a human saying pokemon are friends, but wants to separate them from humans.

sigh... i really dont see what is so hard to believe about this. we are talking about a world that is largely inhabited by creatures that can spit fire, shoot leaves, and propel water from their bodies. What more, we can catch these powerful creatures in small metal balls, and pit them in battles against other ones, owned by other trainers. Bottom line, these are video games, and what happens in them is completely up to the designers, not logic.

P.S: What is so abstract about the idea of a pokemon being a human? Its happened before, remember pokemon heroes, with latias?

It hasn't happened in a video game before. Movies/Anime are totally separate IMO.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
It hasn't happened in a video game before. Movies/Anime are totally separate IMO.

dmaster out.

Yeah latias being ash's lover disturbed and totaly ruined the story for me

rockinpikachu said:
Yeah latias being ash's lover disturbed and totaly ruined the story for me
The reason I don't watch the anime or movies in one sentence....

I still think it would be cool if N was Zoroark... But, yeah.. The anime movies are totally different :O
(Electric attacks hurt ground in the anime, for another example)

I don't think N will be a Zoroark at all....

However I think it's possible that he'd have a Zorua/Zoroark in his party to give people a "seen" mark in their pokedex so that they might be able to get one on the gts

flyingmunky said:
I'm pretty sure that zoroark has not been confirmed as it's english name because he hasn't actually been revealed in america.

I don't think that N is zoroark it just doesn't make sense.

It has been pretty much confirmed, because Zoroark.com links to the ENGLISH pokemon website

If N is zoroak, then it would most likely be in the upcoming movie. Or atleast be in a trailer for the movie. but i could be wrong considering it hasnt been released in america and they could of held that n is zoroak from the trailers so it can be a huge twist, but most likely no.

even though they have the same haircut, the only time i could really see N as zoroark would be in a M. Night Shamalan movie

No, N is a male, the Zoroark in the movie is a female, because it has a baby. Maybe N will appear in Pokemon: Best Wishes, and be able to transform into a Zoroark.

TrainerofFury said:
No, N is a male, the Zoroark in the movie is a female, because it has a baby. Maybe N will appear in Pokemon: Best Wishes, and be able to transform into a Zoroark.
Raikou, Entei, and Suicune are genderless, yet Zoroark is able to transform into them in the movie. Maybe Zoroark is simply disguising herself as a male.

Back