BW/BW2 N is Zoroark?

N is for No. N is for never. Z is for Zoroark. Hay is for horses.

N is not a Pokemon, because that makes no sense. It's already been shown that Zorua and Zoroark are event Pokemon, one of their kind, so how could a random Zoroark become N? Besides, there is no reason why Zoroark would want to seperate Pokemon from humans, he has no motive. Zoroark is a regular Pokemon, who happily co-exists with humans. N is like Cyrus, who was slightly insane, and had strange goals.

'Nuff info for ya?

N wants to divide "pokemons" from "humans" and call them as "friends".This are two options of what I think:
1.He is Zoroark.Because Zoroark doesnt like humans and since N is a transformed Zoroark call them "Friends".
2.He is just a human and loves very much the pokemons,but he thinks that humans use pokemon`s as objects for battles or like Ash`s mom uses Mr. Mime like a majordome and he doesnt like this and wants to divide them from each-other.He wants that the pokemons live free in their natural habitat.

Wow... really?
Are you guys REALLY going to believe this?
So what? He does say "Pokemon are our friends," SO THAT MAKES HIM A ZOROARK?
Of all other Pokemon he could've been, why Zoroark? I sense desperate Zoroark fans... >.>

Nonononono... wait... WHY WOULD HE BE A POKEMON AT ALL? Goodness, I'm actually laughing right now. xD

And Remember when the movie was first called it was Phantom champion Z
And now this Guy is Called N why not reveal the whole name's? Hmmmmm something's up!!!!

This could happen...but I don't think so. He probably just has a Zoroark on his team and likes to look like his Pokemon.

Kinda like this old commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br0ErE0BGU0

Man, that's real good stuff.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
This could happen...but I don't think so. He probably just has a Zoroark on his team and likes to look like his Pokemon.

Kinda like this old commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br0ErE0BGU0

Man, that's real good stuff.

dmaster out.

HaHa, that commercial was horrible

I don't think N is Zoroark, what I'm wondering is WHY DOES HE HAVE A RUBIX CUBE?

Pros about Zoroark N:
If you flip the letter 'N' 25 degrees down, clockwise, it becomes the first letter of Zoroark, Z.

Zoroark is a Pokemon. According to the latest news post, (At this time of writing), N calls Pokemon his friends, and wants to seperate them from humans for the bid to make the world, 'Black and White.'

Zoroark has a green scrunchie-thingy. N has green hair.

In Red and Blue, (And their sequles, and Gold and Silver), Team Rocket wanted to steal Pokemon and use them for tools for world domination. In Ruby and Sapphire, Team Magma and Aqua wanted to capture Groundon or Kyogre to extend the Land or Sea, Respectily. In Diamond and Pearl, Cyrus has no feelings for Pokemon. If N says Pokemon are friends, he'd must be a Pokemon.

Cons agains't Zoroark N:

Bad guy is A POKEMON?

guys, this is getting out of hand.Every time a new character appears every1 says zoroark is that character if we don't know much about them.Well,zoroark is an event pokemon and wont play an important part,and pokemon can't battle you.Who would the real N be?Seriously its not happening, and he's an antagonist so he wont be.Imagine in red/blue/green Giovanni was a pikachu! really its getting annoying

Everytime a new character comes? Lol...We're only saying that about one character, N. Not everytime a new character appears.

shinyshadow said:
Every time a new character appears every1 says zoroark is that character if we don't know much about them.
Uh, when Professor Araragi was revealed, Nobody said, "She's a Zoroark." When Makomoto was revealed, nobody said, "She's a Zoroark."

sturtle said:
N is for No. N is for never. Z is for Zoroark. Hay is for horses.

N is not a Pokemon, because that makes no sense. It's already been shown that Zorua and Zoroark are event Pokemon, one of their kind, so how could a random Zoroark become N? Besides, there is no reason why Zoroark would want to seperate Pokemon from humans, he has no motive. Zoroark is a regular Pokemon, who happily co-exists with humans. N is like Cyrus, who was slightly insane, and had strange goals.

'Nuff info for ya?

Alright, what you posted would only begin to make sense if you played the games. How do you know he's anything like Cyrus? All dialogue so far has indicated he's not the megalomaniac crazy pokemon-are-tools antagonist Cyrus was. Event pokemon does not equal one of a kind. How the heck do you know that Zoroark has no motives?

If this guy wants to seperate humans and pokemon then it in fact makes more sense for him to be a Zoroark, because he says "pokemon are friends". Why would you wanna seperate yourself and your friend? This would also explain just why Zoroark was so damn heavily featured in promotional material as well.

I agree every time a character comes out someone says it looks like a Pokemon. Like someone said the new professors friends could be muuna and some also said iris is reshiram, Zerkeom or even zoroark. Personally have had enough but the only idea the could be the slightest bit plausible is N and Zoroark.

i think if this happens at the end when zoaroak is revieled as N he runs then you must bring one of the crown beasts somewhere and catch him.ALL makes sense now lol

I never thought about it that way before! BUT! The Event Zoroark is a GIRL, the mom of the Zorua. N is a boy.
Good speculation though.
dmaster, that commercial hurt my eyes.

Another thing we should think about thta does not go well with this theory is that the first time we saw him in the Oha Suta video i read that what he said was"i will be greater than the champion"(or something really like that) but then in a certain way it does not go well because if his main reason was separating pokemon from humans (saying that he is a pokemon) it should be his top priority

Mizublue said:
I never thought about it that way before! BUT! The Event Zoroark is a GIRL, the mom of the Zorua. N is a boy.
Good speculation though.
dmaster, that commercial hurt my eyes.

I couldn't find one in high quality. Sorry. ._. It's an old commercial, but I think it's still one of the better Pokemon ones.

dmaster out.

And I think Makomo is actually a Munna. Professor Araragi could be a Koromori.

JetpackPercy said:
Pros about Zoroark N:
If you flip the letter 'N' 25 degrees down, clockwise, it becomes the first letter of Zoroark, Z.
If you turn an N 45 degrees clockwise it'll become a Z. Fail...

If I may. The Zoroark from the movie hasn't got ANYTHING to do with the games. Anime and the games are separate from eachother. To conclude what is happening in the game we have to ignore everything that happens in the movies and normal anime series.

As we do so, we have no idea that Zoroark can transform into humans.

But why would we conclude this anyway? Just because both have a ponytail doesn't matter that they are eachother. Zoroark is an event Pokemon and likely not be seen in-game normally (exept the champion or whatever, yknow...)

i do wonder why i was saying that he's a zoroark.... i still think it would be cool but it will ruin the game.... a bit.
i hope that , if he's a zoroark, that you can catch him.

Back