BW/BW2 N is Zoroark?

they are all zoroark?! ... i think that they run out of idea's for the hair.... it is just not cool anymore...

^Yeah, they all kinda have the same sorta hair now.
This is an interesting theory, and you can bet that this is something Gamefreak would do. It would be pretty cool.

That would be an amazing twist. That would be a Lost WTF moment. Specially if at the end of the game N transforms into Zoroark. And like a Zoroark could be follwing you throughout the game kinda like Suicune in HG/SS.. Doubt they would do that though.

PenguinSt0rm said:
i heard this idea before, and thought that it would be a cool twist... a pokemon using pokemon... that's something new!
*Cough*MEWTWO*Cough*

It seems like it could be true, but I HIGHLY doubt it. Besides, Zoroark is a GIRL.

This is a really interesting theory, but there is a little bit of limit to it and it is hard to believe that your rival would be a Pokemon but is also explain the pokemon are friends and the division of humans and pokemon.But this theory would work so much better in Story in a separate media(pokemon adventures?, another manga)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdhhQhqi_AE

That is all I can say to this idea. Not hating on the idea at all though quite interesting.

i think he could be Zoroark because he has the hair but wouldnt it be weird a pokemon catching other pokemon
:(

Woah, if that were to happen, it'll make me pumped up for Gen 5! But seriously, its very unlikely that will happen. Yeah they have many similarities. Good eye though. Never thought about that.

Nah. I don't think that N is actually Zoroark. There might be some similarities, but I doubt it highly.

Bleach2010 said:
i think he could be Zoroark because he has the hair but wouldnt it be weird a pokemon catching other pokemon
:(

Mewtwo caught other pokemon, why should this be any different.

N wants Pokemon to be divided from us Humans. If this is true then I don't think that he could be Zoroark it just doesn't seem to make sense to me.

N says "pokemon are friends" that statement could indicate that pokemon are his friends because he is one of them.

why is everyone saying pokemon catching pokemon is weird

meowth tries to catch pikachu in almost every episode or the anime

just because he can talk... hes still a pokemon

Back