BW/BW2 N is Zoroark?

Arekku_Koro

Aspiring Trainer
Look closely at Zoroark's hair, then N's. They both have long hairstyles. N is said to want to segregate humans and pokemon. Yet he also says pokemon are friends. Zoroark can diguise itself as a human. It can also talk. When you turn a Z sideways you get an N.

Thoughts?

Arekku_Koro

Aspiring Trainer
Also, this would explain why you can only catch Zoroark as an event pokemon. He's too important to the story.

PenguinSt0rm

Aspiring Trainer
i heard this idea before, and thought that it would be a cool twist... a pokemon using pokemon... that's something new!

Arekku_Koro

Aspiring Trainer
doom darkrai said:
did you get this from gamefaqs? i have said it was zoroark, not you! (hondini007 is me)

I don't browse Gamefaqs, sorry. I guess lots of people are getting the same idea.

doom darkrai

the one and only X3
sorry. i've post it first on gamefaqs and everyone agreed with me... and they are posting the thing i've said and try to make it as they have said it. sorry to blame you for that.... (i feel a bit ashamed now)

swimfastray

This right here is my Pretty Boy Swag
ooh there's a green orb on Zoroark's hair! N's hair is green too! look at all the SIMILARITIES!!! (sarcastic)

jk i'll admit this is not a bad idea

Pokequaza

Aspiring Trainer
I actually think N is a Koromori.

Anyway, are you being serious?
This speculation is getting too free.
There's a limit...

RaiRyu

>:3
...And as the plot twist at the end you catch him lol. Seriously though, he must be pretty desperate to succeed if he's got Pokeballs, because he's imprisoning his own bretheren and one mistake can lead him to using the ball on himself. So, unless he's absolutely psychotic or just sends out Pokemon al a anime Pikachu style, I doubt this to be true.

SinnohTrainer17

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli
This is a very interesting theory. I thought of something similar to this, that N would "morph" into the evil villain (I named it the Zoroark theory). However, I do like this one a lot more. It would be very interesting to see how it would play out.