• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

my YANCHOMP deck

is my deck good??

• This deck is awesome

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • This deck is good

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • This deck might work

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • This deck is a waste of time

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

danifarmar

Aspiring Trainer
Hello, readers! I made this deck, i hope you like it!!
Please comment it and help me with suggestions!
Thank you!

pokemon:

1-1 giratina lvx
2-1 yanmega prime
1-1 hypno hgss
2-2-1 garchomp sv
2-2-1 garevoir
1-1-1 meganium prime
1-1-1 dragonite trimphant

TOTAL: 23 POKEMONS

trainers/supporters/stadiums:

1 copycat
4 Bebe's search
2 Pokemon communication
4 judge
1 professor Oak's new theory
2 team rocket's trickery
1 switch
1 Pokemon rescue
1 life herb
1 dusk ball

TOTAL: 25 TR/SUPP/ST

energys:

5 psychic energy
6 grass energy
1 rainbow energy

total: 12

STRATEGY:

put garchomp and yanmega as main attackers.
giratina lvX for its pokebody
hypno just for putting asleep
gardevoir and meganium for energy manipulation and some attack in emergency cases
the secret isn't in dragonite, but in dragonair with search and invite, i put a memory berry for it
copycat, judge, prof. oak's new theory and team rocket's trickery is for hand manipulation(yanmega)
bebe's search, Pokemon comunication, pokemon rescue and dusk ball are for search pokemons
life herb for heal...
switch for meganium and gardevoir in emergency...

You are making newbie mistakes, don't ue piramyd lines, such as 3-2-1, or 2-2-1, use 2-2-2 in this case. Otherwise the deck is good considering the cards you have.

try websites online or ebay to find cards you don't have. Try to stick to one or two pokemon lines and max them out with 3-2-3 or 4-3-4 lines. IN this case I would use a 3-3 yanmega line and a 3-2-3 garchmop line. The reason you need less of the stage 1 is for the trainer rare candy which lets you evolve stright from the basic to the stage 2. When building a deck try to chose pokemon what work well together (this is called synergy), for instance the two pokemon work better together than on their own.

For trainers and supporters I would add pokemon collector as this is a must in any deck, add in rare candy for evolving and also Broken time space to get set up faster.

You could run for Pokemon line:
2 - 2 - 2 Gardevoir PL
2 - 2 Giratina LV. X PL
1 - 1 - 1 Metagross UL
1 - 1 - 1 Vileplume UD
2 Uxie LA
1 - 1 Azelf LV. X LA
4 Spiritomb AR

Remove the Rare Candies, and throw in a Lost World just in case. Just an option, as it isn't so expensive.

Back