• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

my take on mew cities masters

snorlax71

there's nothing wrong with a nap!
Pokemon – 15

4 Mew Prime
2 Rhyperior Lv X
2 Mesprit
1 Giratina
2-2 blaze FB
2 Dialga PL

T/S/S – 17
4 Pokemon Collector
3 Judge
4 Seeker
2 palmers
4 energy returner

Energy – 28
14 Psychic
4 Rescue
6 Fire
4 Call

Start with mew see off perior, and crush. Mesprit to lock powers, dialga to stack 3 energy and Giratina to help with disruption along with judge. Blaziken to take care of plume or dialga G if its on the field. Comments?

Good energy count. But the lack of Smeargle's scares me.. And if you are going for a variant without Delcatty, which I do not suggest, then I would try the following TSS line:
4 Collector
3 Judge
2 Seeker
2 Palmers
3 VS Seeker
2 Snow Point
--
I understand that you think you don't need Delcatty because you can just put in more energy in it's place, but Delcatty gives you more basics to decrease the donk potential, and makes Crush more consistent in the long run.

If I added smeargle and delcatty what would be the count? Also what should be removed for them?

why does everyone say that blaziken is good against vile plume? 1. vileplume has a weaknes to psychic x2 and 2.most vilegar(tomb) decks run atleast 1 warp energy (according to my meta)

Drag plume up is what blazikens for. I agree that warp energy is played. They could warp him back etc. Most aren't running raindow or grass in their decks.
You said vileplume is weak to psychic and mews (psychic) there to knock him out.

True. Luring flame counts as an attack. They have to get the warp to it next turn, if not its a sitting duck.
Normally if mew meets vileplume, it really doesn't bother the deck if a trainer lock.

^right. Vileplume isn't really a problem because I run almost no trainers. DGX is the bigger threat.

Are you sure you don't want any bebee's? Nothing in the deck searches for Blaze FB X, and it also guarantees you can put a drawn rhyperior back into your deck to see it off.

Also, since you're running techs with uber high retreat cost like dialga and giratina, I suggest squishing two warp energy in there somehow. If you start with dialga, it will be 4-5 turns before you can attack otherwise. Unless they are nice enough (and stupid enough) to knock you out.

With 2-2 blaziken and judge I should get the X out. But it does sound like a concern if I need him ASAP. I will look into that.
The warps do seem necessary now that you mention it. Drop a dialga mesprit and a fire for 3 sound good?

Has anyone had luck with VS seeker? Its a great card, but it seems like 4 would be most beneficial.
The snowpiont is for the stadium war because I can't see much benefit by taking two slots up for an extra 20 when most attackers will knock mew hard if he has 60 or 80 hp.
Thanks for all the input. Sometimes someone can see the obvious, unlike me!

How is the fixes?

Pokemon – 14

4 Mew Prime
2 Rhyperior Lv X
2 Mesprit
1 Giratina
2-1 blaze FB
2 Dialga PL

T/S/S – 18

4 Collector
3 Judge
3 Seeker