General Mods Please Delete

Updated with Snowboard Kids 2 and Diddy Kong Racing. More are coming soon! Don't forget to like and all that jazz if you enjoy the videos. If you have any constructive criticism that is welcome as well. I'm working on a new mic and that should fix the voice quality.

Updated yet again with Rampage 2: Universal Tour. God this game is hilarious to me. This was all before a halloween party that I threw so there are a couple new voices in there. I also got a new mic today so sound quality will be going up quite a bit in all of the newer uploads! Don't forget to like and subscribe if you like these!

You might get more views with popular, relevant games. Don't stop trying though, man. Potential is there =)

Spammy said:
You might get more views with popular, relevant games. Don't stop trying though, man. Potential is there =)

Views are nice, but I'd rather have fun than play only new popular games. I have a lot more fun playing less popular and bad games if you believe it. It's fun for my friends and I to get laughs at all the bad stuff in games.

I personally think that playing the more unknown or underrated games actually gets you a better fanbase, although not as many views at first. Any old YouTuber can do Skyrim or Minecraft videos, but the better channels (in my opinion, anyway) play things that are out of the ordinary. Once you get some better equipment and establish yourself as a regular LP channel, I think you'll find a lot of success.

ShadowLugia said:
I personally think that playing the more unknown or underrated games actually gets you a better fanbase, although not as many views at first. Any old YouTuber can do Skyrim or Minecraft videos, but the better channels (in my opinion, anyway) play things that are out of the ordinary. Once you get some better equipment and establish yourself as a regular LP channel, I think you'll find a lot of success.

My thoughts exactly. I just got a nice mic this week so all of the new videos will have decent sound quality from here on.

I didn't mean that's all you had to play :) Of course you should play what's fun, regardless of the views, I'm just saying it might help =)

Spammy said:
I didn't mean that's all you had to play :) Of course you should play what's fun, regardless of the views, I'm just saying it might help =)

I get what you mean. I don't have any of the new consoles if you believe it though. I have had a total of 4 different 360s all of which RRoD'd within a couple months of getting them. I have a Wii, but that is the extent of my "new" systems. One of these days I'd like to get a PS3 if not only for it being a media center machine for my living room... Oh and the new Katamari game, I love me some Katamari.

Resurrecting my thread! I have updated it with a couple more videos and even more to come!

Resurrecting my old thread! Added Mario Golf. Don't forget to like and subscribe if you like the videos!

Heh I wish I had a 3DS capture card to do that! One of these days though man. Reggie faces everywhere.

Updated with Chameleon Twist! This was one of those weird childhood games for me. I can remember renting this from blockbuster a couple of times.

Back