• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mismagius UD/Machamp Prime(Seniors, Cities)

The Yoshi

Wumbo
So in a previous thread I discussed switching out Gengar for Mismagius in a Trainer Lock, but Gengar is clearly > than Mismagius. But when Gengar gets rotated out, I want to replace Gechamp with Mischamp. Any comments appreciated, thanks!

4-3/1 Mismagius(SF, UD/UL)
3-3-2/1 Machamp(?-?-Prime/SF)
2-2-2 Vileplume UD(All UD)
4 Spiritomb AR
2 Uxie LA
Total Pokemon:28

3 Bebe's Search
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Looker's Investigation
2 Judge
4 Rare Candy
3 BTS
1 PONT
Total T/S/S:18

6 Psychic Energy
8 Fighting Energy
Total Energy:14

Strategy: A little different from the regular Trainer Lock strategy. Neither Machamp or Mismagius is my main attacker, but either can be played depending on the situation.

Questions: Which Machop and Machoke should I use? I like the TM ones, mainly because I have all of them.

Also, I am going to try to get an Uxie X and it will definitely go in the deck. Thanks!

RE: Mischamp

Actually, it one-shots Umbreon UD, which Machamp Prime cannot touch and Mismagius would have a hard time hitting.

it's a really bad card. just use a machoke instead of using machamp gl, which IS BASIC. NOT A STAGE 2.

This belongs in the "Tournament Deck Garage" forum because it is a full decklist that meets the requirements for participating in a Play! Event. Please fix the title so it includes deck name, your division, and the event you might want to use this in.

Good idea because with next year's rotation, this deck could crush SP and wont worry bout the Gyarados match-up.

RE: Mischamp; Seniors; Cities

Thanks, I appreciate it when people give me positive feedback. The only thing I have trouble w/ is choosing the Machop and Machoke. I know it's not a huge deal, but if i end up starting w/ a Machop, I don't want it to be Overconfidented by a Sableye or Earthquaked by a Donphan. This wouldn't usually happen, but getting donked the first turn w/ no Bench is really a pain.

RE: Mischamp; Seniors; Cities (Needs full Pokemon name)

Updated. Took out GL and added another Machoke. Also took out 2 Fighting Energy and added 2 Collector.

4 collectors is really not a good idea, i think, because after you use one or two of them, you should be set up by then and the rest will just sit in your hand for the rest of the game imo. Your also probably going to want to play 2 Champ prime and 2 SF so you can take out early in the game and be charging up your primes which can then fighting tag each other and keep significant damage off the two. Just my 2 cents worth there =D

Thanks for the advice, but as for collectors, if you don't draw it on first turn or whenever you need it, it may not be so pretty. And the hand-clogging sounds reasonable, but I have Bebe's, Lookers, and Judge, so it shouldn't be a problem. But I'll tell you what, I'll take one out and throw in a PONT. And I only want three Machamps, 1 Machamp SF sounds good, then when rotation takes it out I'll go for either GL or Prime. I have PLENTY of evo techs in there, I just need the basics when they are ready.

And to everyone:
1)Was thinking about SSU or Seeker.
2)Still need the Machop and Machoke line.

Thanks!

Updated. Took out Collector and added PONT. Took out a Prime and added a SF.

*Facepalm* The whole point of Genchamp was to use Gengar as a late game attacker and snipe Uxies, and their hands would be clogged as well. What your trying to do is make a Fighting/Psychic deck while trainer locking your own self for no particular reason. Genchamp wasn't supposed to be slow either. It was actually supposed to get the donk. Not trainer lock.

Basicly trying to say, I have no idea what you're trying to do. But use Machop SF and Machoke TU.

Back