News 'Mimikyu Pin Collection' in April!

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
What a sad promo... This is evolving basic levels of bad... Good thing the target audience for these blisters doesn't care about how good the promo is, but... Still, this would have been bad for a COMMON in a pack.

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
I want at least four of these babies. Just like how I went for five of the Mega Alakazam pin packs, one for each spoon I guess. This one I will justify shall be one for each of Mimikyu's... eyes?

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
I absolutely adore pins. I got every single Generations pin pack specifically for the pin, and to a lesser extent the promo. I have a denim vest filled with pins, patches, and buttons.

I also absolutely love Mimikyu. I've got a Mimikyu shirt in the mail, and am planning a gijinka cosplay of Mimikyu.

So this box, which combines the two loves? I'm buying one, hands down, no second-guessing. It comes out three days before my birthday, too.

philkangsanity

Literally Newswatcher
Man, is it just me or are they re-using the Mythical Generation Box packaging for these products? I could say that they had a lot left over from the Mythical boxes last year, but it's odd that both Zygarde and Mimikyu have the same packaging.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Man, is it just me or are they re-using the Mythical Generation Box packaging for these products? I could say that they had a lot left over from the Mythical boxes last year, but it's odd that both Zygarde and Mimikyu have the same packaging.
I like the new style :p

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
Preordered two already, originally planned to get four but I think the Japanese version of the card is better looking.

TheloanRaichu

Aspiring Trainer
i clicked on this and for some reason i got an ad and am the "lucky winner" of april 5th. is this a virus?