• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mime Jr. (League)

konter5683

Rebecca Black <3
4 Mime Jr. CoL
2 uxie La
2 Slowking CoL
2 Slowpoke CoL
1 Mr. Mime CoL
2 Chatot G PT
1 Palkia G PT
1 Palkia G Lv.x PT
1 Azelf
unown q
1 Absol G Lv.x
q Absol G

3 dark Energy
4 Rescue Energy

2 Poke Healer +
2 Lost World
2 Lv. Max
3 Collector
2 Pokemon Rescue
2 Bebe's Search
2 Judge
2 Seeker
3 Poke Turn
2 Cyrus
4 Snowpoint Temple
4 Twins
2 Pokemon Communication
2 Warp Point

Strategy
Start with Mime Jr. Get a Slowking set up and use second sight to put a pokemon on top of their deck. Hope Mime Jr. stays asleep during their turn and then wakes up.. If it stays asleep both turns play a Healer + to wake it up.
The deck is basically a lostgar deck, but you are taking cards from their deck instead of their hand. Ditto is for against lostgar so I can take cards out of their hand as well. Palkia G Lv.x is a game finisher for once I get 4 in the lost zone, I can just play it and end the game.

LMK what you guys think

You should definitely run some Expert Belts or Black Belts otherwise you can't attack anything and they'll just slap you in the face every time you get a tails from being asleep.

Im not really expecting this to be good, but it would be nice if it was. are there any cards (powers-bodies) that let you put pokemon from your opponents discard on top of their deck?

You might be able to take out a Psychic energy and put in an Unown Q. You don't really have use for the energy, and the Unown Q will help you pull out of a Non-Mime start.

Back