Discussion Might it be a good idea to throw in Evolutions Rattata in Greninja BREAK decks?

Mimikyu_Booxd

Aspiring Trainer
64.jpg
With the ability to remove a tool attached to the opponent's Active, when you place it from your hand to your bench... could this help against the pesky Garbodors?

Though, throwing this in does mean giving up a prize and a lower chance at the very much necessary Talonflame start, it will stop Garbotoxin from shutting down your abilities, at least long enough to KO it with a Shuriken and an attack.

Though, as they probably won't ever have Garbodor in the active you would probably have to run Lysandre in a deck that (atleast not the builds I've seen, as the deck's designed to snipe the bench rather than bring out the weaker benched mons) usually wouldn't

Then again, since that means you would have to waste a supporter for the turn AND throw in a free prize for the opponent... I guess you can just run Giovanni's Scheme to add +20 damage to make Greninja's main attack deal 100 for the knockout, but you wouldn't be able to use the Shurikens in the same turn

The main drawback to this is obviously having to risk your chances at a Talonflame start

No. Simply because Garbodor shuts off Rattata :p unless you're planning on using it on a Trubbish, which at that point you should really just KO it.

Yeah, you're right. Though I did figure that one out myself a long time ago, Considering beedrill is our only current tool removal, and it uses up an attack I might just have to play another deck sadly

You're using Giovanni in order to OHKO a Pokemon that isn't even in the active slot about 95% of the time outside of being a pivot. Think about that for a moment.

Back