'Mewtwo Strikes Back' Returning to Movie Theaters for a Limited Time!

Pokemon: The First Movie is great from a nostaglia point of view. I mean; we all went to the theaters to see this (probably begged our parents to go maybe).

But, from a movie standpoint; it has kind of aged like milk.

Maybe I'll go if it's showing in a theater near me. 200 theaters is not a huge number; they'll probably hit the major metropolitan areas (NYC, LA, Philly, Chicago, etc.) and some of their surrounding areas...

Pokemon: The First Movie is great from a nostaglia point of view. I mean; we all went to the theaters to see this (probably begged our parents to go maybe).

But, from a movie standpoint; it has kind of aged like milk.

Maybe I'll go if it's showing in a theater near me. 200 theaters is not a huge number; they'll probably hit the major metropolitan areas (NYC, LA, Philly, Chicago, etc.) and some of their surrounding areas...

Its more likely because cinemark doesn't have a lot of theaters. There are only 6 where I live, and 4 of them are 3+ hours drive, a 5th another hour or so after that. The only one relatively close is an hour away.

It's not just Texas. in the corner you click "change location" type in your zip code and select either "Oct 29th" or "Nov 1st".

It'll show results for within that ZIP.

On topic of the movie. Why is it playing at Noon on the 29th but 7pm on the 1st?

It's not just Texas. in the corner you click "change location" type in your zip code and select either "Oct 29th" or "Nov 1st".

It'll show results for within that ZIP.

On topic of the movie. Why is it playing at Noon on the 29th but 7pm on the 1st?

29th is a Saturday, 1st is a Tuesday. Have to play when most kids and their parents are not in school or at work.

I feel like if this rescreening is intended to gauge popularity for the upcoming live action film, they are probably doing it wrong. Anime and live action are vastly different genres. I can't speak for all, but I'm really not that hyped at all for a live action Pokemon film. (I'd much prefer anime at this point.)

...Well they'll definetly profit and they pretty much didn't have to do anything

But it's still Mewtwo Strikes Back, which only really has nostalgia going for it anymore. (I mean, it's still featuring boring old ash and such)

Will we get a new Ancient Mew card though, is what I truly want to know

Will they also giveaway the Pikachu, Electabuzz, Dragonite, and Mewtwo promo cards as well??

Back