• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Mewtwo/Lunala/Malmar

queendere

Aspiring Trainer
Anything thoughts on this deck? I need critiques since I'm not too confident on my build-

2 Mewtwo GX SLG 39
2 Malamar FLI 51
2 Inkay FLI 50
2 Necrozma GX BUS 63
3 Cosmog SUM 64
1 Lunala GRI 61
2 Lunala GX SUM 66
2 Tapu Lele GX GRI 60
1 Oranguru SUM 113

4 Mysterious Treasure
4 Max Elixir
2 Professor Sycamore
2 Cynthia
2 N 2 Brigette
4 Fighting Fury Belt
2 Altar of the Moone
3 Max Potion
2 Guzma
1 Field Blower
1 Rescue Stretcher

10 Psychic Energy

I run a deck similar as your. I just didnt add yet malamar and mysterious treasure. However, i think you should add 1 field blower to be sure to shut garbodor ability. I would also add a shining mew. Its hard to give you more advices because it aint clear which is your main attacker...

Like I told you, I run a similar deck but without FLI cards. I have an average of 2 win per loss online so if you want to take a look... When FLI will be out, I'll surely swap my ultra ball by mysterious treasure, add 2 inkay and 2 malamar, and remove my 3 EXP share and my Dawn Wings...

Pokémon(12)
4 Mewtwo-GX 72/73
2 Lunala-GX 141/149
1 Cosmoem 65/149
2 Cosmog 64/149
1 Shining Mew 40/73
1 Prism Star Lunala 62/156
1 Dawn Wings Necrozma 63/156

Trainer Cards(36)
4 N
2 Professor Sycamore
2 Cynthia
2 Guzma
2 Acerola
1 Brigette

4 Ultra Ball
3 Choice Band
3 Exp. Share
3 Max Potion
2 Field Blower
2 Max Elixir
2 Rare Candy
1 Super Rod

3 Altar of the Moone

Energy(12)
12 Psychic energy

Another way to run this deck is with Metagross-GX. It's a little harder to set up, but Metagross has great bulk and can grab energy and put it right onto an active Mewtwo.

Back