• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mew/Rhyperior for 3rd Masters Cities

One thing you could consider is waiting until you know they are out of Turns. Get Blaziken X up, Luring Flame Dialga X, Jet Shoot for KO if they are loaded with special metals(Vapor Kick if they aren't), and then go on with the copying of moves.

Lucario, let's get this straight. Saying just because dialga is in format, don't play mew? That's like saying don't play trainers because vilegar is around. While mew has weakness, the deck has a lot of potential. Are you really that unhappy that you look at things the way you do? Persistence wins.
If you can't see potential in this thread then why post? We are here to help, aren't we?

Grizzly, that's what the play should be. Have rescue energy on blaze and rinse and repeat if desired. Thanks for getting it.
Let's move on for some positive discussion.

xD Sir, if I saw a deck at a tournament that beat my own 100% of every proper game, I would consider changing decks, especially at a tiny tourney like cities. I want you to reread my post :3 Telling someone they shouldn’t bother with a certain card is helping them, is it not?

~L_X_F

I'm not getting into how reading your posts can make one take what you say as "constructive" ok? For one saying This makes me barf from donk risk and probable inconsistency isn't very supportive.
So take a page from what your parents taught ya, nothing good to say, don't say a thing.

PS if you're loosing 100 percent of the time against a certain deck, maybe you need to take your energy and fix the deck you have. instead of bashing this one.

are you on the skype league? I would totally like to give you a game and see how your mewperior does.

You don’t have to support bad ideas ^_^ I never said that I was helping the list, though suggesting not to play cards can be taken into consideration.

~L_X_F

Back