• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Metagross GX

xstxphoenixx

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon (16)
4 Beldum
3 Metang
4 Metagross GX
2 Tapu Lele GX
1 Dusk Mane Necrozma
1 Alolan Vulpix
1 Solgaleo (Prism)

Trainer Cards (34)

3 Cynthia
3 Professor Sycamore
2 Brigette
2 N
2 Guzma
1 Skyla
-
4 Ultra Ball
4 Max Potion
3 Rare Candy
3 Mt. Coronet
2 Field Blower
2 Choice Band
2 Professor's Letter
1 Rescue Stretcher

Energy Cards (10)
10 Metal Energy

Solgaleo (Prism) - It is included to help try bypass ability lock. It also once helped against a deck running Hoopa. However most games it is a dead draw.

Mt. Coronet - Once you are down to 2 Metagross this card basically helps you keep the cycle of attacking every turn.

Dhelmise (Damage increase by 10) - With the increase of Malamar at my local I am tempted to add Dhelmise to get the OHKO on Mewtwo GX and Ultra Necrozma GX.

Metagross (150) - Choice band (30) - Dhelmise (10)

Any help apricated.

mattfofatt01

Aspiring Trainer
I don't think that the 3 mt coronet are needed. Even if you do go down to 2 metagross you should have draw support to pull another energy from somewhere. They can become pretty dead cards. I recommend adding a mimikyu and some psychic energies as well. Delmise and mimikyu can OHKO any psychic attacker or buzzwole with a band. I find that dusk mane is not needed here. It takes too many energy to power up for 1 good shot. Play the long game, healing and ohko'ing when you can but banking on 2hkos