• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

MetaCounter (Masters, Any)

AdrianSkyline

I take ur finchers
This is a deck to counter much of the metagame.

4-4 Breloom SV
4 Sableye SF
1 Magikarp SF
1 Phanpy HGSS
1 Machop SF
1 Luxray GL RR
1 Dialga G PL

T/S/S
2 Judge
2 Looker's
2 Cyrus's Initiative
4 Pokemon Communication
4 Professor Oak's New Theory
3 Pokemon Collector
4 Pokedrawer Plus
4 Victory Medal
4 Pokedex Handy

4 DCE
10 Fighting

The strategy is to Sableye start, impersonate a collector and then grab one of the bluffs. Choose the bluff to best scare your opponent, and then while they waste resources trying to kill your bluff, quickly set up a breloom and DONK THEM.

One random magikarp, Phanpy, Machop, Luxray GL, and Dialga G? Why on earth are they just in there?

lol. Adrian and I like to come up with Troll decks every now and then.
You should have heard the talk about Gengar/Tyranitar at Cities the other day. lolol

It's pretty much a joke, but If I went up against it unwittingly, I would be shocked and scared. It's just a bluff though guys. Haha. I might build it though just to be a douche.

Sorry, but breloom can discard special energy, which is very popular now. And Donphan Prime is too metagame. This is a metagame counter, not a metagame deck.

It don't be having Gastly.

-4 Sableye
+1 Gastly
+3 psychic energy

Sableye is not bluff enuff.

Add 1 or 2 Luvdisc to bait their Breloom-weak Lightning pokes. And add Broken Time-Space to make the evolving bluffs (karp, Phanpy and Machop) more threatening and to help you set up a quick Breloom.

I would maybe try to find room for a couple expert belts so that Breloom is hitting like 80 a turn. However, thats just me.

Back