Discussion Meme Decks for League Challenges

I want a Rotom deck. Bzzt Bzzt hot diggity bingo card.

I'm a fan of Speed Wishiwashi GX / Gyarados GX as my meme deck. But it might be OP if everyone else is playing memes.

When it hits energy smoothly, it beats almost any meta deck. But the inconsistency keeps it at meme status for me.

Current favorite meme is Alolan Golem/Electrode

@Nyora has a metric shit ton of memes and can probably spare some really memey ones.

I've never heard of Gourgeist Rotom but it seems like it would work but Alolan Golem electrode is so stupid it's good. 2 LC memes are going to happen!!!

I've tried a raichu evo shock/absol doom news deck. When it works it can be very frustrating to your opponent, when it doesn't it is very frustrating for me.

Most competitive I would think is Alolan golem and electrode...I have two that I currently have fun with.

Wailord (GRI) and Victini

Gengar (CIN)

Spread by itself can be a Meme- and I have two versions of it:

1) Vika/Crozma/Slash- Use Vikavolt to find the Energy to be able to Necrozma's BlackRay-GX & put 100 damage on all EX/GX.... Then double it with Aegislash's Painful Sword... Also play a 1 of Vikavolt-GX that can be used if your opponent is not an EX/GX Deck

2) Stinger Spread: Use Koko & Mew to Flying Flip your opponent, and then work to set up a Naganadel's Stinger-GX- resetting both players to 3 prizes; let them take a prize, and then rearrange the damage you spread with Fairy TapuLele and have a 3 prize turn. (I went 4-3-2 in Madison with this deck)

3) Alolan Golem/Shining Celibi/Victini- 0 Energy- Defense Curl- Your basic disruption deck- can be susceptible to decks with multiple Guzma's

4) Alolan Eggs (no Zoroark)- Play a heavy count of Prof's Letters & Order Pads, & try to Sycamore it all away... Hit for 120 as early as possible with a bulky single prize attacker.

for expanded I love alolan dugtrio. It can be pretty funny to rock out other decks with it.

I love my leafeon/golisopod/lurantis(promo). Keep switching around and 2 hit KO most things (or 1 hit KO leles) while constantly healing everything!

My personal favorite is Lunala GX with Rainbow Energy; it's really satisfying when it can actually set up properly. I include a lot of one-of attackers to cover all weaknesses (like Volcanion-EX, Zygarde-EX, Darkrai-GX), and I spam Max Potion in my decklist

Back