Discussion Max Elixir Reprint?

Cheach

Aspiring Trainer
Hi All! How likely is it that Max Elixir (or something similar) will get a reprint before or shortly after the coming rotation? :)

Apologies if there's already information on this.

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
There is no information that would give any clue as to whether cards will be reprinted or not until that card is officially reprinted

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
I mean, it is a shop staple in the games(right?) so I pray to God they reprint it. Or else Buzzwole will be sad.

OppositeAttract

Aspiring Trainer
Buzzwole will still have support like beast energy/diance prism and most types pokemon that accelerate energy so I would prefer if they didn't reprint elixir.

Otaku

The wise fool?
I'm not thrilled with Item-based Energy acceleration in general. Yes, Max Elixir is a vital card in the modern metagame, but the Pokémon that need it to keep up with those that don't... well... it is treating the symptoms and not the disease. Better the designers transition - at least for Standard Format play - to Pokémon that don't need to be quite as fast.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
I mean, it is a shop staple in the games(right?) so I pray to God they reprint it. Or else Buzzwole will be sad.
Actually max elixers have never been purchasable in the Pokemon games. Also beast ring is coming out and that provides acceleration at the right time for buzzwole. If anything kills buzzwole it will be strong energy rotating