News Massive 'Premium Trainer's XY Collection' Releasing in November!

>Press F to make a wish.

I was gonna buy Jirachi separately but the lack of texture defeats the purpose.

Honestly this is only like 20 more than like the charizard GX Premium Collection in UK - I think has real value, still curious as to why bother include 2 boosters such a lowly amount - do you think Secret rare packs?? Be random to have such a prestige box and then just see that murky useless green code flash out the pack.

Nope, probably just random XY series packs.. And I agree, two is a stupid number. Either make it 6 or 8 for a box that is this expensive, or don't include them at all and drop the price somewhat.

Hmm this seems p cool
*sees the price*
nope.gif
I completely agree. Price is absolutely ridiculous, buy a booster box instead. Would buy if it was cheaper.

The price is pretty justified considering most full arts average around $10 (the good ones at least lol).

I don't care about the real cards (not too much) but boy am I looking forward to picking up the code card (or 4) on ebay!

I'd take this over a booster box any day--14 Full Arts, plus everything else you get? I'd rather have that than a box with 6-7 ultra rares that most likely aren't worth much, unless you get Lele or something.

I wish Jirachi was textured but whatever. I can't wait to get my hands on it but $100 is going to leave a hole in my wallet it's legit about 1/2 of my weeks pay but whatever I don't got bills to pay I'm only 16.

I don't understand why anyone is upset with this box. I would have thought that even someone who is interested in only the playability of the cards would still be interested in this one just because of the incredible art.

And for the price, even if the box came with nothing at all but the cards, it still only comes out to about 7 dollars per full art.

Still on the fence about this. Absolutely LOVE the cards, and I am a huge sucker for the full-art trainers. If the folks I buy from regularly on eBay or someplace have it for like $15 off or something I make take the plunge. Gosh those full-arts are beautiful.

I just want to say that the code it self is probably worth $15 already. you get 14 fa's for $80, considering 1 is shaymin (which currently is still around $20) and N (currently around $100, this probably won't be but just to keep in mind).
On average you pay $7,14 per fa. I'm pretty sure that's cheaper as they would be when they are full art trainers that came from a regular set.

And then not to forget ALL the other stuff you get, 130 sleeves/deck boxes/dice/a super expensive code/2 packs/metalic coin.
You can't really say it's not worth it imo. sure $100 might look expensive, and it is, but if you see ALL of the VALUE you get. If you have the money this is definitely worth it.

It's a bunch of paper, it shouldn't have individual/separate prices ranging over $3.

Back