~Mario Kart DS + Wii Racing League~ [Closed... For now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Mario Kart *DS* Racing League [Mods, please lock.] :(

If you are going to update the front post you might as well put up kart and bike tiers(from IGN). But when you do update.

Code:
Bike Tiers

-Top-
Flame Runner
Dolphin Dasher

-High-
Bullet Bike
Mach Bike
Magikruiser

-Mid-
Sneakster
Jet Bubble
Spear
Wario Bike
Standard Bike S
Standard Bike L
Standard Bike M
Zip Zip
Shooting Star

-Low-
Quaker
Phantom

-Bottom-
Sugarscoot
Bit Bike

Code:
Kart Tiers

-Top-
HoneyCoupe
Mini Beast

-High-
Blue Falcon
Sprinter
Jetsetter
Offroader
Wild Wing

-Mid-
Super Blooper
Tiny Titan
Standard L
Standard S
Standard M
Classic Dragster
Pirhanna Prowler

-Low-
Flame Flyer
Cheep Charger

-Bottom-
Daytripper
Booster Seat

RE: ~Mario Kart DS + Wii Racing League~

Um. Are you going to do your tournaments based off those tiers?

Anyway, the first post is updated with pokemaister899's section.

Yeah, probably. They are the official tiers after all.

EDIT: Add the official character tiers too please.

Code:
Top Tier
Daisy
Baby Daisy
Baby Luigi
Funky Kong

High Tier
Rosalina
Peach
Bowser
Yoshi
Mii (Heavyweight)
Donkey Kong

Middle Tier
Waluigi
Baby Peach
Toadette
Mii (Middleweight)
Dry Bones
Luigi
Mii (Lightweight)

Low Tier
Mario
Diddy Kong
Toad
Dry Bowser
Koopa Troopa
Wario

Bottom Tier
Birdo
Baby Mario
King Boo

Well, send me a PM of your section again, this time, describing the tiers, and how they incorporate into your racing system.

Its been 3 hours so....

The league should welcome our newest Wii member, Tyraniking.

Ah, it's back. First, I'd like to request a free race. Second, welcome, Tyraniking. Third, I never posted after requesting a free race the last time for two reasons:

1. pr3y4death had contacted me, and we had set up a time, but he was busy when we were supposed to race. I set up another time, but I never received a reply.

2. I had stop checking my email, or at least any emails from PokeBeach. Because I relied on this to see if new posts were made, I didn't even know there were replies. This won't happen again, as I intend to check this thread daily.

Hey everyone. If anyone wants to race me on DS at any time at all. LET ME KNOW NOW! I'm leaving for an extended period of time and I'm not going to bring my MK DS. However if anyone at any point in time would like to race me in that game, let me know.

Right now I can't race anyone until I get my FC from both my wii and DS. But once I do I'll race. Glad to be part of the league.

Wait, you have the DS version? Then you can sign up for the DS side, if you want.

I like the Wii version better, but I'll still play on the DS. *Sends PM*

By the way, if anyone wants to race on the DS while my application is pending, my friend code is:

Who doesn't? More Karts, tracks, graphics, etc.

Anyway, welcome to the DS side. :D Chariblaze has a Free Race request, if you are looking for a race.

Looking for a race now though. I'm going on a plane tomorrow so it's gonna be tough.

Well the Wii version is a lot harder. That's the only reason I like it better. I beat MKDS in a week. Mirror and missions and all.

Wii discussion

Wii version is harder because you have to steer it yourself. Of course it makes it easier if you use a Gamecube controller.
Also I've been trying to get my VR up, now it is around 5300.

Also Tyraniking if you can battle on DS why not Wii?

^My Wii isn't here right now.

Still, on the gamecube it's harder. You actually have to do the Time trials to get some characters and karts.

Oh OK. Also by the way is all wii members on Mariokartwii.com? You guys should be, its the main competitive site for mario kart wii.

Ugh, laddering on Wii is very hard due to all of the n00bs people on Mariokartwii.com because their VR is like 8000-9000. If I try to get my VR to 6000, maybe....

Anyways, discussion. My lead is Yoshi because, well, hes high tier. Another reason is because he has always been a good character to race with on all Mario Kart games.

Welcome our newest DS member, Aquastar! Have fun racing!

No ones joining the Wii league... :( Come on people, it cant be just me and Tyraniking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back