Event March 2017 PTCGO Tournament Pairings

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
8CGiorb.png

Round 1 ends Saturday, March 4, at 11:59 PM EST. All decks must be submitted and approved by this time. Anyone who fails to do this will receive a warning. Two warnings will see you dropped from the touranment and banned for participating for two months.

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR DECK IN A MANNER PLEASING TO ME:

Have PTCGO copy your deck list to the clipboard, paste it in a new conversation to me, and hit send.

This is the only way I will accept your deck list, so pay attention. Here's an image to help you out if you don't know what I'm talking about:

glAHfop.png

In the deck manager, pressing the button highlighted in the picture will copy your deck list to the clipboard. The program will even tell you it's done.

Now, in the conversation to me, right click and Paste, or hit CTRL + V to paste the contents. Make sure PTCGO approves of your list before you send it - if it's legal for them, that's a good sign.

If your client is not in English, do not translate your card names. Let me worry about that. Just copy it to the clipboard, paste, and hit send. Easy.

If you have any questions, let me know.

I can't get a hold of my opponent. What should I do?

They state in the rules to wait 48 hours, and if no reply, then you send the conversation to prove that there has been no communication with them and you receive a game win for the round. My opponent also has not replied to me and so, perhaps they are waiting for tomorrow?

If you have any concerns about anything, send me a private message.

Match results should go in the main thread only, not this one.

Updated list of players who either have not submitted their lists OR submitted, but were not approved:

@jbcheshire

If you are still on this list when round two ends, you will be dropped from the tournament.

* * * IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL PLAYERS * * *

It's come to my attention that there exists a possible bug regarding Vileplume's (AOR) Ability, Irritating Pollen, where a player may play Items as normal as if Vileplume was not in play.

While you may take advantage of this bug on the ladder, it is my expectation that you do no such thing for your tournament matches. Play your games as if the bug did not exist. Any player caught taking advantage of this bug, whether intentional or not, may be disciplined up to and including removal from the tournament. Remember to save game logs and/or take screenshots if necessary.

Please play fair.

Round two ends Wednesday, March 8, at 11:59 PM EST.

Please do not post results in this thread or submit them privately. Post your match results in the main thread ONLY.

CL2xEoR.png

Round 3 ends Sunday, March 12, at 11:59 PM EST. Do not post match results in this thread. Post them in the main thread only.

EvuMVn6.png

This is the second time during this tournament that I've had to get on people's cases about match scheduling.

The OP says to tell your opponent EXACTLY when you can play. It doesn't say to be super vague and leave them guessing, it doesn't say to greet your opponent and ask them when they can play, it says to tell them EXACTLY when you can play.

Being vague wastes time that you don't the luxury of wasting. If it takes you one day to initially PM your opponent, and they take another day to respond, and neither of you have even talked about actual times, you've already wasted half the round. Get on the ball, be proactive, and get your matches done.

Thank you to those who have not had this problem and have been scheduling and completing their matches on time. I appreciate it.

A word on time zones: Show some courtesy to your opponents and list your time zone in your initial PM. If your opponent has given you their time zone and you don't know the difference between theirs and yours, Google it. A simple "utc+3 to est" or whatever is good enough. It's literally that easy. Don't be lazy. ;)

Round 4 ends Thursday, March 16, at 11:59 PM EST. Do not post match results in this thread. Post them in the main thread only.

9N8b5T0.png

Are you guys stoked for the first round 7? I sure am.

Round 5 ends Monday, March 20, at 11:59 PM EST. Do not post match results in this thread. Post them in the main thread only.

32O8mTZ.png

Round 6 ends Friday, March 24, at 11:59 PM EST. Do not post match results in this thread. Post them in the main thread only.

5DaPt6K.png

Round 7 ends Tuesday, March 28, at 11:59 PM EST. Do not post match results in this thread. Post them in the main thread only.

KB1A2BG.png

Back