Major 'Pokemon Switch' Rumors Today -- A Breakdown and Analysis!

Discussion in 'Beachfront Hangout' started by Water Pokémon Master, May 15, 2018.

1. fleshrum April in Kalos...
    fleshrum

Well said though. I hope your hypotheses are correct.

Sharkrai likes this.

2. RealSlim Dragons Breeder
    RealSlim

Yes I played all of them. And yes, during the E3 Ishihara said more than once that this game is a main series Pokémon game.

3. Sunicdefender Aspiring Trainer
    Sunicdefender

cringe . . . enough said

4. Skeleton Liar サーナ~
    Skeleton Liar

Ah, gotcha. PS4 just holds more of what you want than the Switch does. Understandable!

I know we're not the only ones too. But I mean, as far as your collection goes, I wouldn't get rid of it. Personally, I love having my collection, so I would never get rid of it. And not to go off on another tangent, but this reminds me of another similar situation right now: Star Wars. Been a fan all of my life, but after The Last Jedi with it's garbage story and Lucasfilms employees (and the media) attacking the fans for not liking it, I'm disinterested in Star Wars, going forward. I'll skip all the politics involved, but it's a dumpster fire over at Lucasfilms.

For both Star Wars and collecting Pokemon cards, this quote from one of Egoraptor's Sequelitis videos is very fitting. "You took fun and made it unfun! How'd you even do that?!"

But despite that, I still love the Star Wars movies that we already had; nothing has ruined those for me. (In all honesty, I hope things get better for Star Wars in the future.) And likewise, I still love my card collection. A lack of interest in sets going forward doesn't ruin what I already have. I know that's just my perspective on the situation, but I think it would be a shame to get rid of your collection. (If that's what you were implying.)

crystal_pidgeot likes this.
  5. Volkner123 Champion in training
    Volkner123

I don't agree with you. Mr. Matsuda (sorry if I spelled it wrong) has said that this game is for EVERYONE!!!! Not just noobies.

6. The Binder Guy Aspiring Trainer
    The Binder Guy

I think part of the reason why people are so worried about Let's Go and the claim that there will be two sets of main-line games (one for the casual audience, despite the causal audience being a TERRIBLE audience to cater to, and another for more serious players) is due to Nintendo occasionally lying about other claims.

Remember those claims about certain consoles being "third pillars" to other Nintendo systems but eventually abandoning those other consoles due to how much money the "third pillar" console is making? That's what people are worried about here.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 3 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

GrandPanacea, Juliacoolo, Tails