happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
vote count

NinJamezor: Lord (1)

Not voting: everyone else

I don't like this activity. Day ends in less than 24 hours.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
vote count

NinJamezor: Lord (1)

Not voting: everyone else

I don't like this activity. Day ends in less than 24 hours.
Well shoot. Voting NinJamezor in the morning.
Jade still needs to put his vote where his mouth is.

And sim's recent post is correct btw.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Okay ya'll, we need to get moving. I don't believe we have heard from TLS or Nin all day. (someone else wanna tag? I can't seem to right now).
And as I don't see myself voting for anyone else,

##VOTE: ninjamezor

NinjaPenguin

Hammering in an hour if nothing huge comes up. Agreeing with sim that those three should be in focus.
Sorry for not posting, I was playing zelda.
Please contribute and not do this. If you are town and not posting and voting, you're letting your whole team down.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Hammering in an hour if nothing huge comes up. Agreeing with sim that those three should be in focus.

Please contribute and not do this. If you are town and not posting and voting, you're letting your whole team down.
Sim already hammered, 4 is majority right now.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
NinJamezor was all but shoved in front of Tsomu, and he submitted to the search without having said a word.

You are Quayle Valentine, and you are a Patient Competitor. After Team Galactic destroyed your hometown, you joined Team Galactic with the intent of destroying them from the inside, but that effort ended in failure. After you nearly killed Rose's Gardevoir in your match against her, your fiancee left you and Nye, your childhood friend, shunned you. You have sworn to change, however, and prove to both women you aren't a monster. You saw the glances you got when Tsomu first accused the group of stealing cake. You know they think you're guilty, but you're going to prove your innocence.

You have no abilities other than your vote.

Win Condition: All Dirty Stinking Cake Thieves brought to justice.

"Okay, I give up," Tsomu said, clearly annoyed by not finding any more cake thieves. "You guys can all go." Everyone got up and ran out of the cafeteria as fast as their legs could take them, leaving a sad Tsomu to never know the identities of the people who ate Windra's cake. The town has been endgamed.

Remaining cake thieves: Jade, simsands, Firo

Mafia 48 ends with a scum victory! Congratulations to me for being a colossal idiot and to Lord for being scum mvp. \o/ I've got a few comments for everypony. I invite all of you to come back and discuss things while I figure out why the hell I'm the only one on pokebeach who can't post. Or load the forums.

Graveyard: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/5bUMp5yWpWm
Scum thread: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/QL28bQXE9ie6

Note to fg staff, this is not the post game, please don't link to it ;/

simsands

Half raccoon, half chipmunk
This was my first win as scum since Omega Alpha, the first game I ever played on pokebeach. How about that. Good game town!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
I need to go with my gut more, my gut has been telling me simsands this entire game but I had nothing to go after him with, so I didn't.
GP was expected, not surprised by that.
Jade being scum shocks me, that took me by surprise. I guess his meta's just in general inactive (shoulda known that first hand after the game on TC).

But in all honestly, a game with 4 scum is... ridiculous at this size. MYLO Day 2 is ridiculous, and should never be a thing. I know the game wasn't role madness but I felt the role inspiration and flavor for abilities overall odd. But it was a good game, no matter how short I miss the days when games lasted 2-3 months.

Good game scum, you guys played well indeed.

NinjaPenguin

Haha what were we ever supposed to do with two inactive townies? NinJamezor never refuted Jade's claim at all, TLS never did anything of consequence, etc. Scum literally could have lynched confo-town if they wanted to.
Great job to sim on surely being this game's MVP. Your play is always great and I'm happy to see you back!

Was great to see Firo join the fray, and also fun to see Jade actually stick around for once! Try to do that as town next time. :UUU

The game design was obviously wonky, so I'm not really gonna bother talking on that note. I'm guessing nobody could guess that I fakeclaimed, so-uh-have fun learning that later!

Main person I want to address here is @GekkisaiDaiNi, since I think you're in big need of a playstyle change. Your playstyle gets you lynched here, and almost does on those other sites you were talking about. It clearly doesn't work, so do something about it. Especially when you're a necessary PR.

simsands

To be honest NP, I did suspect that you fake claimed, and was really scared of what your actual ability was, and if it could ruin our plans.

simsands

We had a really good opportunity to hammer Nin during the middle of the day, but at least I wasn't comfortable doing it, fearing something would go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.