Status
Not open for further replies.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
All right, guys. It's time to get started, but first I need to make a few things clear.

I have not had the opportunity to play mafia with most of you. I haven't played in a game for a long time, and for those of you who have played the more recent games of PB Mafia, you are in for a shock.

I run a very tight ship. When you sign up to play, you are making a commitment not only to me, but to everyone else in your faction. The only thing I ever ask of my players is play the game you signed up for. It sounds easy enough, but bailing hurts everyone. Please do not do it. If you have to drop, just let me know.

With that said, there will be minimum posting requirements for every player, every day. If you do not meet your posting quota and the day hits deadline, you will be modkilled, no questions asked. (If the day ends early due to a lynch, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.) Don't worry about not being able to meet the quota; I promise you that if you are trying at all you will have no problems in this area. Stay active, stay alive.

This game is going to go pretty quick. I'll reiterate from the OP that days are 96 hours and nights are 60 hours in length, with an additional 12 hours where no actions will be accepted.

The game will start on Night 0. There are no restrictions to role usage. If you have a night action, you may use it.

There is less of a focus on night actions in this setup. This is intentional and different from true role madness games where everyone is always doing something. I want you guys to look closer at player interaction and reads instead of just wondering about what the seer's result is. Of course, night actions are also part of the game, so don't let your guard down :)

Deadlines happen whether or not I am around to officially call game freeze. Any votes that occur past deadline are void.

And lastly, have fun. This is a game, after all, and it happens to be modeled after the best story on PB to boot! That's so rad. Everyone should read motfi, especially if you find your character interesting and want to learn more about them!

Roles will be assigned via random.org. I will randomize the player list and then assign them the role that corresponds to the spot in their list. Roles will be passed out in the order you signed up in, not the randomized order given by random.org.

Like this post to confirm receipt of your role PM. If you have any questions about your role PM, ask me privately. Once eight people have confirmed, the game will start. If the game has started, you must still like this post to confirm receipt of your role PM. Anyone who fails to confirm by the time Night 0 ends will be subbed out.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It is now night 0. Night 0 ends Thursday, January 11, at 3 PM CST.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Night actions have been resolved. If you think there's been a mistake, PM me.

There are twelve players remaining in the game, so it's six to lynch.

Day one ends Monday, January 15, at 3 PM CST. If you don't post in this thread three times during day one, you will be subbed out.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Who here likes cake? :3

giphy.gif

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
##VOTE: bbninjas

For making PB lag even more on my phone with that GIF :UUU
##VOTE: GekkisaiDaiNi
You always complain about only being able to use the Beach on a Kindle, yet you suddenly now have a phone? Very convenient excuse for a scum. Let's Lynch all Liars and get him over with.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
##VOTE: Total Epicness

Don't believe I've seen you around these parts before.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
giphy.gif

What deeeelicious cake!

##VOTE: GekkisaiDaiNi
You always complain about only being able to use the Beach on a Kindle, yet you suddenly now have a phone? Very convenient excuse for a scum. Let's Lynch all Liars and get him over with.
How elaborate.

Status
Not open for further replies.