Finished Mafia XLVIII: Motfia

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by PMJ, Jan 8, 2018.

1. GekkisaiDaiNi The light flickers. I flicker back.
    GekkisaiDaiNi

Regarding bb's spoiler on me (yes I'm too lazy to quote :p):

-It only became my main reason after I realized the other 2 were invalid. Sorry, I should've worded it better.
    -I did, Lorde is legitimately all that stuck out to me.
    Not that I can think of.

2. GekkisaiDaiNi The light flickers. I flicker back.
    GekkisaiDaiNi

Actually, on second thought, TLS seems really sheepy. But he's also super new.

3. GekkisaiDaiNi The light flickers. I flicker back.
    GekkisaiDaiNi

I personally don't buy this NP case but I'd definitely like to see a response from NP. I don't think last game was very indicative of NP's scum meta however; I think Askr and Salem Forces show his scum meta much better. IMO I made pretty solid responses to all of NP's points, so the pressure switch isn't that scummy.

I think the main point on Lorde right now is the tunneling. She has basically no reason (or if she does, she isn't disclosing it) to keep her vote on me, yet she still does.

4. GekkisaiDaiNi The light flickers. I flicker back.
    GekkisaiDaiNi

Mariano's bandwagon is also pretty interesting.

5. bbninjas Squid or Kid?
    bbninjas

Forum Super Mod Advanced Member Member

So you don't think NP suddenly switching focus from you to Lorde is suspicious?

6. TOTAL_EPICNESS I | II | II | I—
    TOTAL_EPICNESS

But isn’t that what this game is all about? Switching focus from one person of interest to another based on small slip ups and giveaways?

7. bbninjas Squid or Kid?
    bbninjas

That's the thing - I don't see what should have caused NP to switch his focus when he did. I don't see any new slip-ups or giveaways or anything like that, nor any defenses that should have stopped the pressure on Gekki.

8. GekkisaiDaiNi The light flickers. I flicker back.
    GekkisaiDaiNi

It is, but sometimes people's minds/reads change. I'll be sticking to Lorde for now, but I'll be keeping an eye out for NP's response.

9. bbninjas Squid or Kid?
    bbninjas

Why so much defense? I'm not asking for you to switch your vote either...

There's always a reason for people's minds/reads to change, and I don't see what it was. This is also why I'm curious to hear NP's response.

10. GekkisaiDaiNi The light flickers. I flicker back.
    GekkisaiDaiNi

...it isn't defense? It's called posting my opinions on your case :L

Also, another thing to bear in mind is that NP never actually voted for either of us, so he may just be trying to pressure as many people as possible.

11. GekkisaiDaiNi The light flickers. I flicker back.
    GekkisaiDaiNi

Exactly. This part of your case I agree with.

12. Mariano11887 Goalkeeper
    Mariano11887

Yeah, maybe you are right on this.
    TE, my intention on the point that you didn't defend yourself was to know why bb and Lorde were defending you so hardly. I never said you didn't defend. In fact, your first post after your time offline was the explanation I was looking for, which is good. Just to be clear, I'm not looking at your time offline as something bad, of course we all have our lives outside this.
    Like explained in previous answer, it's ok to not respond quickly. Sorry if it looked like that.
    Ok, I knew this would happen and I'm going to explain it. Since yesterday night there were about 150 new posts. While I was reading them, my mind was assembling the idea of that connection between bb and you. By the time I arrived to Gekki's post stating the connection between bb and you, that idea was already built in my head and I didn't want to miss the chance of expressing it.
    Because, to me, Lorde and you are at the same level of scummyness (sorry if the word doesn't exist), but there was (and there is) a better case built on her than on you.

13. GekkisaiDaiNi The light flickers. I flicker back.
    GekkisaiDaiNi

I'd like to point out that bb's play this game is super similar to last game's, in which he was scum. However, I haven't actually seen bb's town meta before and I wouldn't be shocked if his town and scum metas are extremely similar, since he is really good at Mafia.

14. TOTAL_EPICNESS I | II | II | I—
    TOTAL_EPICNESS

And then there was silence...

15. GekkisaiDaiNi The light flickers. I flicker back.
    GekkisaiDaiNi

And then there was a useless fluffy post from TE... :L

You could post a vote, if you take issue with the activity level. There are many valid vote options at this point of the game.

16. TOTAL_EPICNESS I | II | II | I—
    TOTAL_EPICNESS

And then there was a very serious post taking my seriously unserious post seriously

17. TOTAL_EPICNESS I | II | II | I—
    TOTAL_EPICNESS

Also I still don’t feel like there is enough concrete evidence for me to feel fully satisfied with whomever I vote for I know it would probably change but still

18. GekkisaiDaiNi The light flickers. I flicker back.
    GekkisaiDaiNi

I wasn't trying to take it overly seriously; I was just saying you could actually increase the activity level yourself instead of just complaining about it.
    That's fair.

19. TOTAL_EPICNESS I | II | II | I—
    TOTAL_EPICNESS

I know you weren’t trying to take it overly serious I just wanted to spark the debate that you were having again so we could possibly get any last information we could out of it instead of switching to a new topic

20. GekkisaiDaiNi The light flickers. I flicker back.
    GekkisaiDaiNi

Which debate would that be? As to the debate on the NP case, I've already stated my opinions on it. I'm waiting for NP's response before carrying that topic on any farther. What are some of your opinions on the current cases?

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

bbninjas, Vracken