Finished Mafia XLVI - Salem Forces ~ ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really torn on what to think about this guy right now. He's scummy in the sense that he's posting nothing to help the town, but I'm also getting the feeling that he's just newbie town who needs to learn how to play. I would think his scumbuddies/buddy would have talked with him about this already. Then again, they could have kept him going like this to keep suspicion away if he suddenly changed his play style. There is the fact that he recently made some better posts, could be his friend(s) talking to him about it, but somehow I doubt it.
All decisions I make are my own.

Only serious post in the game means Jade touched a nerve. I think you had the need to say it fast to eliminate the option of your scumbuddies encouraging you to play like this (yes I think scumbuddies would rather telling him to go on with this behavior after the Jester talk).
So extra scummy points here.

Can we just lynch Nick because of how annoying he is yet?
Exactly what I was thinking.
@FlavorfulPineApl hasn't posted since page 1, and the only posts he made were the weird vote for Quaking and the thing about ctt. Kinda scummy, but not really enough to go off of.
It’s just that he isn’t posting and that is why he’s so scummy.
-scummy people we could put on trial:
@TheSceptileMaster @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK @FlavorfulPineApl
For the sake of putting someone on trial:
##unvote
##vote: TSM

I’d rather vote for nick or pineapple but that doesn’t seem to be happening anytime soon.

Only serious post in the game means Jade touched a nerve. I think you had the need to say it fast to eliminate the option of your scumbuddies encouraging you to play like this (yes I think scumbuddies would rather telling him to go on with this behavior after the Jester talk).
So extra scummy points here.
Boi! If you had access to my search history right now, you'ed be very surprised to find that Iv'e only been between here, Shoot and Kill, this months Beach tourney, and the news feed.
Exactly what I was thinking.

It’s just that he isn’t posting and that is why he’s so scummy.
-scummy people we could put on trial:
@TheSceptileMaster @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK @FlavorfulPineApl
For the sake of putting someone on trial:
##unvote
##vote: TSM

I’d rather vote for nick or pineapple but that doesn’t seem to be happening anytime soon.
I have seen nothing that suggests scum from TSM however, I do agree that we need a trial however and TSM has the most votes against him at the moment which raises suspicion.
I'm really torn on what to think about this guy right now. He's scummy in the sense that he's posting nothing to help the town, but I'm also getting the feeling that he's just newbie town who needs to learn how to play. I would think his scumbuddies/buddy would have talked with him about this already. Then again, they could have kept him going like this to keep suspicion away if he suddenly changed his play style. There is the fact that he recently made some better posts, could be his friend(s) talking to him about it, but somehow I doubt it.
Another thing I...
Short on time, I'll get back to this later.

I have seen nothing that suggests scum from TSM however, I do agree that we need a trial however and TSM has the most votes against him at the moment which raises suspicion.
What. You're saying he's scummy just because he has votes on him? That makes no sense. And, if you don't think he's scummy, maybe, idk, find someone who is? ;-;
Obviously. But you've posted 2 barely helpful posts and a bunch of annoying, confusing fluff. Can you just, like, not? :/
Sounds about right :L

Here we go.

@FlavorfulPineApl hasn't posted since page 1, and the only posts he made were the weird vote for Quaking and the thing about ctt. Kinda scummy, but not really enough to go off of.

Seems like regular newbie first post to me. The part about not saying anything is kinda annoying, but I understand what he was saying.

General question.

Nothing here.

nothing here either, just calling out Nick for the edit (ty cause I didn't notice).

Elaborate more?

Okay, seems good. Not too convinced on the np case, and I'm reading Nick as annoying newbie town.

Yeah, p much same thing I was thinking.

Good to know. Like np said, you English is very good :D

Just a confused question that Nick caused again. I was trying to figure out the same thing tbh.

Just trying to figure out the np's confusing question, props to what you came up with cause I didn't have anything.

Also seems helpful to the town in scum hunting.

looks like a normal rvs post, right?...

oh good job, not reading all the rules. That's something you should do when going to play a new game, so you don't mess up like this.

Normal apology here. Nothing of note

Nothing of note here either

Random vote change with no reason? um...

ouch. what is this?

Yes, a scumhunt. You should try it too sometime.

thanks for that :/

BUT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MAFIA. Sorry, I'm getting a bit worked up. Did you read @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK?

Wut?

Please...

That's what I thought. Again, please actually play.

Not the point/

woah, where did this come from? An actual post? Still no help to the town, but better than the fluff he was posting before.

hey, look at that! Another real post.

wtf is this? Please stop with random fluff that has nothing to do with the game and concentrate. The way you're playing right now i no fun for anyone. thank you.

tl;dr
-Edits post to give a reasoning
-Tons of fluff
-Finally gets a real post in, but doesn't actually do anything to help the town
-Goes back to fluff

This makes all kinds of sense to me. Basically said exactly what I was thinking.

He isn’t really contributing anything, but I personally think that Pineapple and you :/ are more scummier.
Spoiler: Scattered
Why put that in a spoiler?
What. You're saying he's scummy just because he has votes on him? That makes no sense. And, if you don't think he's scummy, maybe, idk, find someone who is? ;-;
Was typing the same exact thing but got ninja’d

Sounds about right :L

Here we go.

Seems like regular newbie first post to me. The part about not saying anything is kinda annoying, but I understand what he was saying.

General question.

Nothing here.

nothing here either, just calling out Nick for the edit (ty cause I didn't notice).

Elaborate more?

Okay, seems good. Not too convinced on the np case, and I'm reading Nick as annoying newbie town.

Yeah, p much same thing I was thinking.

Good to know. Like np said, you English is very good :D

Just a confused question that Nick caused again. I was trying to figure out the same thing tbh.

Just trying to figure out the np's confusing question, props to what you came up with cause I didn't have anything.

Also seems helpful to the town in scum hunting.

looks like a normal rvs post, right?...

oh good job, not reading all the rules. That's something you should do when going to play a new game, so you don't mess up like this.

Normal apology here. Nothing of note

Nothing of note here either

Random vote change with no reason? um...

ouch. what is this?

Yes, a scumhunt. You should try it too sometime.

thanks for that :/

BUT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MAFIA. Sorry, I'm getting a bit worked up. Did you read @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK?

Wut?

Please...

That's what I thought. Again, please actually play.

Not the point/

woah, where did this come from? An actual post? Still no help to the town, but better than the fluff he was posting before.

hey, look at that! Another real post.

wtf is this? Please stop with random fluff that has nothing to do with the game and concentrate. The way you're playing right now i no fun for anyone. thank you.

tl;dr
-Edits post to give a reasoning
-Tons of fluff
-Finally gets a real post in, but doesn't actually do anything to help the town
-Goes back to fluff

Okay Mariano is a huge town read of mine too, but let's please not ISO someone when beforehand we think that they're a townie.
And someone get TSM on trial. Worst case scenario it extends the day and we vote inno. Anyone refusing to do it is playing anti-town.
So at this point here, Nick is really only guilty of fluff. Not that great a case imo. But then...
There's this sudden tone shift that looks a bit scummy. But this is where my suspicions lie:
Boi! If you had access to my search history right now, you'ed be very surprised to find that Iv'e only been between here, Shoot and Kill, this months Beach tourney, and the news feed.
Instead of telling us you haven't been in a scumchat, can you tell us that you're a townie?

Just a reminder that you've got 35.5 hours left during the day. And TSM is at T-1.

Wow, there was an interesting activity in these hours I was absent.

Regarding the trial thing, I agree to use it as soon as possible and see what happens. I already voted him so we need someone else to do it.

I was going to do an analysis similar to what Jade did, but only writing 3 or 4 lines of text of what I think about each of you. Couldn't do it yet because of the lack of time, but I want to. In fact, I'm at work right now so I cannot extend too much.

Day 1, Trial #1

Welcome to the first trial of the day! It looks like @TheSceptileMaster is on trial for conspiracy against the town.

Alright, everyone besides TSM you have 24 hours from now to vote 'Guilty' or 'Innocent' in your PM with me. Not submitting a vote (which you can do, and won't be penalized for) means you 'Abstain'. TSM will have this time to plead his case in the thread as well, and the floor is still completely open to discussion. If he is determined innocent he will be free and the game will resume, however if he is determined guilty he will be hanged, his role revealed, and the day will end.

Also, both @TheSceptileMaster and @FlavorfulPineApl need to speak up.

You don't look townie.
Thanks for making such an elaborate, well thought out case.
You hopped on that real fast. There's a very good reason why most forum WW games here don't include a jester role, especially in such a limited setup as this. FoS on both NP and you for bringing it up––scum would love nothing more than to play in a game with a jester.
True, but Nick was being ridiculous and very Jester-like. I was just pointing that out.

So the only reason in real ToS to ever abstain is that you think a player is Jester. So anyone who votes abstain in this game is officially declaring the person on trial is a jester. Which I want to hear in thread before you cast your vote.
Otherwise, I will immediately assume it is scum trying to avoid making connections.
@TheSceptileMaster All I want from you to vote inno is a well thought analytical post explaining who you think is scum so far. Do that and you have my vote.
Thanks for making such an elaborate, well thought out case.
It's not a case against you; it's in relation to your comment. That's a classic strawman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back