Finished Mafia XLVI - Salem Forces ~ ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Sorry I was out for a while; IRL stuff came up and couldn't be helped. >.>

True, but Nick was being ridiculous and very Jester-like. I was just pointing that out.
Ah, but you weren't the one to point it out. You were the one to fluffily explain what a jester is after NP pointed it out. ^.^
It's not a case against you; it's in relation to your comment. That's a classic strawman.
It's not a strawman, it's an overreaction. :U

Also, thoughts on the TSM thing:

I don't have an opinion either way yet, and that's dangerous. The case on him is built entirely off his inactivity––so we get next to no information from his lynch if it goes through. I don't read his inactivity as a scumtell––it's just a thing he does, albeit a really annoying thing. Scum would love nothing more rn than for us to lynch a townie whose flip gives us no information about anyone.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
I don't have an opinion either way yet, and that's dangerous. The case on him is built entirely off his inactivity––so we get next to no information from his lynch if it goes through. I don't read his inactivity as a scumtell––it's just a thing he does, albeit a really annoying thing. Scum would love nothing more rn than for us to lynch a townie whose flip gives us no information about anyone.
I've been overactive i fear and on the TSM thing, i'd rather be safe than sorry to be real honest.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
I've been overactive i fear and on the TSM thing, i'd rather be safe than sorry to be real honest.
Wdym by that? Sharing your opinion is the safe move. Refusing to take a side is scummy because it shows that you're trying to cover all your bases in case your scumbuddy gets lynched. :U

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
It is true that he was very inactive in this game, but the few posts he has here makes me think nothing good for the town. On the other hand, I don't see any activity from him in the forum since Tuesday and that makes me hesitate a little, just a little. But well, he is on trial right now and we must vote Yes or No (abstaining is not an option to me), and I think we should base the decision in the information (few) we have.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Well shoot we're running out of time. Gonna vote inno now 'cause I won't be on again until past deadline, but I still expect a post from you @TheSceptileMaster , and if you don't, I may just be inclined to want to hang you tomorrow.

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
Are we going to put someone else on trial? Also, I will be going to London internationals so I probably won’t post anything, at least on saturday. Maybe on Sunday.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Trial 1 - Results

quakingpunch73 abstained.

GekkisaiDaiNi abstained.

FlavorfulPineApl abstained.

NinjaPenguin voted innocent.

Jabberwock abstained.

Jadethepokemontrainer voted innocent.

mordacazir voted innocent.

scattered mind abstained.

Mariano11887 voted guilty.

TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK voted guilty.

GM DracLord abstained.

The vote went 2-3. You guys have slightly under 11 hours left (7PM EST) during the day, get 7 votes on someone before that and you'll extend the day until the trial's end. Good luck...

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Ok, that clearly surprised me. I may be a beginner in this game, but I'd like to know why this happened.
To the people more experienced in this game, what should we do now? Vote TSM again?
I still think he should be lynched.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Ok, that clearly surprised me. I may be a beginner in this game, but I'd like to know why this happened.
To the people more experienced in this game, what should we do now? Vote TSM again?
I still think he should be lynched.
I believe that there are better lynches out there.
Now, I'm specifically looking at abstainers who posted, A.K.A. Gekki and Jabber, since this is a case of actions speaking louder than words imo. Jabber said he had some IRL stuff, though, and I know Gekki hasn't, so
##VOTE: GekkisaiDaiNi

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Now, I'm specifically looking at abstainers who posted, A.K.A. Gekki and Jabber, since this is a case of actions speaking louder than words imo. Jabber said he had some IRL stuff, though, and I know Gekki hasn't, so
I don't know what to say...
Before the trial results, Gekki wasn't into my priorities. I saw him doing scumhuting, maybe too much and in some strange ways, but I know doing it not a guarantee of being from town. I prioritized people who didn't attempt to do that. But then, he abstained to vote and, as you said, is an action speaking louder than words. Very very strange.

I want to read something from @GekkisaiDaiNi explaining why he abstained and then I'll decide if I vote him. If he doesn't do it in the next 3 hours, I'll vote him.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Yeah there's nothing I can say about that; I just wasn't able to get on again to cast a vote like I thought I would.

Would be alright with either Gekki or Nick going on trial today. Going to ##VOTE: GEKKISAIDAINI in the interest of getting another trial since he's already closer to that than Nick is––and I won't be able to get on again in the 11 hours we've got left. School. :/

@Mariano11887 I would suggest placing your vote sooner rather than later. I suspect that's why so many people (me included) abstained from voting in the trial––they thought, "ohhey there are 24 hours ofc I'll have more time" and then something came up and they weren't able to get back.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Yeah there's nothing I can say about that; I just wasn't able to get on again to cast a vote like I thought I would.

Would be alright with either Gekki or Nick going on trial today. Going to ##VOTE: GEKKISAIDAINI in the interest of getting another trial since he's already closer to that than Nick is––and I won't be able to get on again in the 11 hours we've got left. School. :/

@Mariano11887 I would suggest placing your vote sooner rather than later. I suspect that's why so many people (me included) abstained from voting in the trial––they thought, "ohhey there are 24 hours ofc I'll have more time" and then something came up and they weren't able to get back.
Holy bandwagoning, Batman!

But yeah, this is the exact same reason I abstained. I assumed there was more time.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Honestly this vote is just crappy. Ngl.

Any reasons other then the fact that I abstained? Cuz I've already explained why that happened. And is that one reason really enough to vote for me, when we have scumtastic people like Nick, Pineapple, and TSM running around? And when did Jabber say that? Why are you so eager to clear him?

I dislike this. Within an hour of NP posting his vote for me, trying to clear Jabber in the process, Jabber jumps on the wagon and urges Mariano to as well. This suggests a Jabber+NP scumteam IMO. But I'm not voting for either of them because we still have this guy:

##VOTE: TheSceptileMaster

The points on him have already been made. But he said nothing during his trial which makes him look even worse.
That's not a valid accusation and you know it.
Why isn't it a valid accusation?

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper

You're right, I'll ##VOTE: GekkisaiDaiNi, I have the chance to unvote him if I change my mind. I would prefer voting Nick this time, but well, we need another trial.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
K, last post of the day barring a trial; really need to head to school after this.

Any reasons other then the fact that I abstained? Cuz I've already explained why that happened.
Your flip gives us information, which is something we desperately need from D1. Surely you remember last game––the D1 "lynch" didn't tell us anything, and everybody suddenly forgot what happened during D1, providing an easy ride to the finish for scum. Let's not have that happen again.

And is that one reason really enough to vote for me, when we have scumtastic people like Nick, Pineapple, and TSM running around?
TSM is not scummy. I've made my stance on this clear. He's inactive, which for him doesn't indicate alignment.

Pineapple is slightly scummy because he was on briefly and then fled when FoS landed on him. Wouldn't call him "scumtastic".

Nick is certainly scummy––and, imo, an excellent lynch for D2. What he doesn't give us is information, since practically everybody responds to him the same way.

I dislike this. Within an hour of NP posting his vote for me, trying to clear Jabber in the process, Jabber jumps on the wagon and urges Mariano to as well.

Why isn't it a valid accusation?
Within an hour? We only have ten hours left, and I won't be online for any of them. The alternative is no lynch––which we cannot afford. I'll vote whoever I need to vote to get someone on trial today. If I do manage to get back before the deadline, or if Lordo is late, I'll quite happily "bandwagon" on whichever lead is most likely to result in a trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.