Finished Mafia XLV: Heroes of Askr ~ The Winner Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sorta agree with this. @Lord o da rings, that's just mean :L

And why would enthusiasm be bad? And where'd you get that from? If your implying that I'm more active and that's scummy somehow I'll just say that I was in the discord chat when quaking said day 1 was up and also it's a saturday and I'm a school kid I don't have much else to do :L
You're not going to call out Jade for doing the same thing? Slightly scummy.

I sorta agree with this. @Lord o da rings, that's just mean :L

And why would enthusiasm be bad? And where'd you get that from? If your implying that I'm more active and that's scummy somehow I'll just say that I was in the discord chat when quaking said day 1 was up and also it's a saturday and I'm a school kid I don't have much else to do :L

It's not bad at all. Just something I noticed because I usually see you as less enthusiastic (not less active nesseceraly) and more cold with your comments. Could be just me.

##VOTE: GekkisaiDaiNi
This is a real vote. He's providing unnecessary levels of defense in his saying it was a ninja (though rainy's point was bad as all RVS is), is reaching hardcore calling those RVS votes pressure (and is shutting down some conversation in the process), and is just overall trying too hard.
Also, rainy please give a reason better than RVS for your RVS vote. I don't feel like having to say this again. Even Cel's "reason" was better than yours.

This is a real vote. He's providing unnecessary levels of defense in his saying it was a ninja (though rainy's point was bad as all RVS is), is reaching hardcore calling those RVS votes pressure (and is shutting down some conversation in the process), and is just overall trying too hard.
Also, rainy please give a reason better than RVS for your RVS vote. I don't feel like having to say this again. Even Cel's "reason" was better than yours.
So it's a bad thing that I don't want brand new players to feel over pressured and end up getting themselves lynched as town? I don't think I was shutting down conversation, and I definitely wasn't trying to. They could definitely be scum and I'm actually finding Neurowolf a little bit shady right now, since he was active on Discord and he viewed this thread but said nothing. Same thing as to mirdo (except he wasn't on Discord; he was just viewing the thread). Also, you know very well how Lugia plays, NP. We play with him on Discord all the time. He has a tendency to freak out as soon as one vote lands on him and he has absolutely no experience with forum Mafia, so he might think an RVS is pressure.

@GekkisaiDaiNi Uh just preparing for homecoming, not much time to put together evidence and vote someone. Will do so after, I don't want to just vote someone.

So it's a bad thing that I don't want brand new players to feel over pressured and end up getting themselves lynched as town? I don't think I was shutting down conversation, and I definitely wasn't trying to. They could definitely be scum and I'm actually finding Neurowolf a little bit shady right now, since he was active on Discord and he viewed this thread but said nothing. Same thing as to mirdo (except he wasn't on Discord; he was just viewing the thread). Also, you know very well how Lugia plays, NP. We play with him on Discord all the time. He has a tendency to freak out as soon as one vote lands on him and he has absolutely no experience with forum Mafia, so he might think an RVS is pressure.
So this post is threatening and pressuring?
Alright, let's do this! ##RVS: Neurowolf, welcome to forum mafia!

While I will agree that you two voted for the same person near the same time, I also know that Gekki's post was about a minute off meaning he mightve seen cels post meaning he might've been bandwagoning. Just a thing I notic. But "Ninjaed by Celever" just makes this seem even worse; not necessarily a scummy, but again just a thing I notice.
You're reaching harder than S Club 7.
I disagree with this entire post. Ninja wasn't defense it was observation along the lines of "ohey lookit dat das p cool" and nothing more. The point of RVS is pressure so obviously every individual RVS vote is also pressure, and there's nothing wrong with trying too hard.

Not really; just an observation, especially since Lorde hosted a game not too long ago where scum set up a Day 1 lynch on a townie fairly easily. I'd like to reference this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...e-of-the-royal-palace-game-over.141375/page-2 where a little bit of pressure from what was basically an RVS snowballed into a lynch.
But that case had actual reasoning given in the RVS. Why specifically would Neuro have any fear about being told, "Welcome to forum mafia!"?
You're reaching harder than S Club 7.

I disagree with this entire post. Ninja wasn't defense it was observation along the lines of "ohey lookit dat das p cool" and nothing more. The point of RVS is pressure so obviously every individual RVS vote is also pressure, and there's nothing wrong with trying too hard.
This is the post I'm referring to:
I can see how that looks bad, but my WiFi is slow and I have to reload the page to see new messages, so I didn't see Celever's post until after I posted my RVS.

This is the post I'm referring to:
That's no better for your case, because that's Gekki taking the higher ground and basically apologising for something he didn't have to apologise for rather than arguing semantics and distracting discussion. a.k.a he was doing the best thing for town in early Day 1.

But that case had actual reasoning given in the RVS. Why specifically would Neuro have any fear about being told, "Welcome to forum mafia!"?
Oh wait I can't read that you said it was just an observation. Not sure I believe it, but my line of questioning won't be able to progress if it is true:
##UNVOTE: GekkisaiDaiNi
##VOTE: Neurowolf

Have you read any past games? If not, I highly recommend you do so to familiarize yourself somewhat with how we play on the forums.

[QUOTE="NinjaPenguin, post: 2902965, member: 115908"
##VOTE: Neurowolf
Have you read any past games? If not, I highly recommend you do so to familiarize yourself somewhat with how we play on the forums.[/QUOTE]
What made you decide to vote here?

##UNVOTE: Jabberwock
##VOTE: rainyman123

He's reaching hard, like Celever said, and when he agreed with my post he mentioned Lorde's RVS but not Jade's, which gives me the idea that him and Jade are scumbuddies, especially since he didn't respond when I pointed that out. He also seems a bit out of character based off games I've played on Discord with him, Lorde's game (which I read) and the more recent Speed Mafia game where he's been town. There is also scattered's point about him being "too enthusiastic" but I really don't think that's a scumtell. However, I do agree with scattered that when he's town his posts are usually short, to the point, and rather uninvolved.

It's not a lot to go off of, but it's better than an RVS by about a mile.

He also seems a bit out of character based off games I've played on Discord with him
Everyone will seem out of character compared to Discord mafia because chat mafia and forum mafia are two entirely different games, alike in name alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back