Finished Mafia XLV: Heroes of Askr ~ The Winner Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Roles will be sent out shortly! When you get your role, please like this post. When 7 players like this post, Night 0, and thus the game itself will commence!

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Alright, that's seven! Night 0 has begun and will last for 12 hours, ending at 7 PM EST. If you haven't already, be sure to like the post confirming you've seen your role!

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
I know it’s a bit early, but...

~Day 1 Update~

~~~
“Alright guys, we should be good to go at this point,” Allfonse said.
“Yeah, we really need to even up those profit margins~” Anna cooed, “I can’t wait to beat Embla at their own guys. Summoners, attack!”
The following players are alive:
1. @rainyman123
2. @GekkisaiDaiNi
3. @Lord o da rings
4. @NinjaPenguin
5. @Jadethepokemontrainer
6. @scattered mind
7. @Neurowolf
8. @Celever
9. @mordacazir
10. @Blob55
11. @lugia_Likes2dab!
12. @Jabberwock
Day 1 has begun! It will end on Thursday October 12th at 5PM EST, or 120 hours from the timestamp of this post. Vote counts will be posted bi-daily. Be sure to post and be active, as in order lynch someone, you must have a majority of the vote by the end of the day! Orb selections will be sent out shortly after this post. When choosing an orb, be sure to specify which orb you want, even if there are multiples of that orb color. Happy summoning!

Nyora

A Cat
Vote: Jabberwock

u suk

##VOTE: Jabberwock

Slowking is sketchy.

Ninjaed by Celever :U
While I will agree that you two voted for the same person near the same time, I also know that Gekki's post was about a minute off meaning he mightve seen cels post meaning he might've been bandwagoning. Just a thing I notic. But "Ninjaed by Celever" just makes this seem even worse; not necessarily a scummy, but again just a thing I notice.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
While I will agree that you two voted for the same person near the same time, I also know that Gekki's post was about a minute off meaning he mightve seen cels post meaning he might've been bandwagoning. Just a thing I notic. But "Ninjaed by Celever" just makes this seem even worse; not necessarily a scummy, but again just a thing I notice.
I can see how that looks bad, but my WiFi is slow and I have to reload the page to see new messages, so I didn't see Celever's post until after I posted my RVS.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Alright, let's do this! ##RVS: Neurowolf, welcome to forum mafia!
Hm.

I don't see why we should pressure the new people especially since the last two games the newest person got lynched day one as town because of over-pressuring.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Rainy seems to be very enthusiastic. Also that post where he says rvs just to be over clear.

##VOTE: Rainyman

Nyora

A Cat
Hm.

I don't see why we should pressure the new people especially since the last two games the newest person got lynched day one as town because of over-pressuring.
I sorta agree with this. @Lord o da rings, that's just mean :L

Rainy seems to be very enthusiastic. Also that post where he says rvs just to be over clear.

##VOTE: Rainyman
And why would enthusiasm be bad? And where'd you get that from? If your implying that I'm more active and that's scummy somehow I'll just say that I was in the discord chat when quaking said day 1 was up and also it's a saturday and I'm a school kid I don't have much else to do :L

Status
Not open for further replies.