Finished Mafia XLIII - Battle of the Royal Palace ~ GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's what scattered meant, I totally buy Nebby's explanation. It is a pain to use Pokebeach on mobile.
My problem is the OMGUS.

@Blakers Nebby has played Discord games with us, and has said that he's played Town of Salem.

Probably meant "I don't buy it." But based on what you said above, I don't think you do either. And you're right that it's serious OMGUS, but if Nebby is a new player, then I'm not sure he would know to avoid doing something like this.

@Nebby Baggington How much experience do you have with Mafia?
How is my experience with the game relevant right now? I didn't have anything to say this morning anyway

How is my experience with the game relevant right now? I didn't have anything to say this morning anyway

So you are a passive player? You only talk when you have to say something? Or are you an active player, who tries to find things to talk about in order to find scums?

So you are a passive player? You only talk when you have to say something? Or are you an active player, who tries to find things to talk about in order to find scums?
Nebby is a very passive player.
Speaking of passive:
##UNVOTE: Nebby Baggington
##VOTE: @TheSceptileMaster

I was contemplating whether to vote you or @rainyman123, but I found your disappearance much more scummy than his. This is a real lead (though Nebby could develop into one if he gives a bad answer), so I suggest you either follow it or make a counter-proposal.

Day 1: Votecount #1

- All votes are in chronological order.
- The players being voted are in alphabetical order.
- The player(s) with the most votes is tagged.
- The majority to banish is 7.

Votecounts will be posted every two days.

Blakers (1): Nebby Baggington (vote) |
Celever (1): GM DracLord (vote) |
Little Cherrim (2): Jadethepokemontrainer (vote) | rainyman123 (vote) |
Nebby Baggington (1): Blakers (vote) | NinjaPenguin (vote) |

quakingpunch73 (0): TheAnticipationEevee (vote) |

rainyman123 (1): scattered mind (vote) |
scattered mind (1): NinjaPenguin (vote) | Celever (vote) |
@TheSceptileMaster (3): TheAnticipationEevee (vote) | Little Cherrim (vote) | NinjaPenguin (vote) |

Yet to Post:
- @quakingpunch73
- @TheSceptileMaster

Feel free to bring any errors to my attention.

If that's what scattered meant, I totally buy Nebby's explanation. It is a pain to use Pokebeach on mobile.
My problem is the OMGUS.

@Blakers Nebby has played Discord games with us, and has said that he's played Town of Salem.

@Blakers - Just in case you forgot to answer these.

My problem is the OMGUS.

After looking at it few times, I don't really see it as OMGUS that is scummy in it being panicked, but more as aggressed OMGUS, which on new players is not so much of a problem. However, you and him said he's not new to Mafia, soo.. I guess it's something to note.

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: Nebby

Hardly a valid case, but better than RVS.

@TheSceptileMaster disappearance is weird. By now the host should have announced his V/LA, but since she didn't, I guess she has no clue where he is. Thus, I think it is pointless to vote him for now, since your pressure is going on a potential modkilled/subbed player.

Experience relevant right now as in why is it relevant when I am already playing the game, and understand how to play
Your experience is relevant because you are being scummy through OMGUS and dodging questions. I wanted to know your experience in Mafia to try and figure out whether this is simply a rookie mistake or you legitimately being scummy. I'd also like to question your vote on me. Was that simply RVS with a joke reason? Or were you convinced that I somehow knew that you were on your phone and voted you anyway?

@Little Cherrim @GM DracLord @rainyman123 @TheSceptileMaster what are your thoughts?

Players assessment so far:

- @rainyman123 - Few words each post. When he was town last game he used more words on each post.
- @Celever - Flying under the radar, despite being usually active.
- @Jadethepokemontrainer - She's playing?
- @NinjaPenguin - Active, trying to get out from RVS by asking people why they voted an RVS vote, to gauge potential reaction, minus the aggressive tone from last game where he was scum, but there is no indication there because it is easily adaptable as scum.
- @Blakers - Active, and is giving me early townie vibes.
- @quakingpunch73 - Mute
- @TheAnticipationEevee - Same as Jade.
- @GM DracLord - I really want to see you scum hunting. Just an interesting thing to look at you doing, since I don't remember you doing this basic thing ever during D1. And you are one of the most experienced players. Why not giving it a try?
- @Little Cherrim - Same as Jade.
- @TheSceptileMaster - Mute
- @Nebby Baggington- Already said what I think.

Thoughts:

Rainyman and GM Draclord would do a great service, not only this game, but to the Pokebeach Meta by talking more and try to scumhunt during D1. You both are experienced players, yet you are experienced only by the virtue of signing up, and passively playing until you are one of the few remaining players late game.

Celever is inactive, but it's too early to judge, I guess.

Jade, TAE and LC - you are all have no difference between TSM and quaking. Where are you?

And I was writing this up and then Scattered ninja'd me :/

After looking at it few times, I don't really see it as OMGUS that is scummy in it being panicked, but more as aggressed OMGUS, which on new players is not so much of a problem. However, you and him said he's not new to Mafia, soo.. I guess it's something to note.

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: Nebby

Hardly a valid case, but better than RVS.

@TheSceptileMaster disappearance is weird. By now the host should have announced his V/LA, but since she didn't, I guess she has no clue where he is. Thus, I think it is pointless to vote him for now, since your pressure is going on a potential modkilled/subbed player.

TSM has also been not so active on discord as normal, so thats a point too, maybe he's just busy with stuff or something :/

Your experience is relevant because you are being scummy through OMGUS and dodging questions. I wanted to know your experience in Mafia to try and figure out whether this is simply a rookie mistake or you legitimately being scummy. I'd also like to question your vote on me. Was that simply RVS with a joke reason? Or were you convinced that I somehow knew that you were on your phone and voted you anyway?

@Little Cherrim @GM DracLord @rainyman123 @TheSceptileMaster what are your thoughts?

What Blakers says is completely in line with my thinking in regards to experience. However, now that he publicly addressed it in that way, I think is clearly obvious how nebby will respond (whether the response is true or false is another topic though).

Also surprisingly, I just realized this is my 2nd Day 1 in Forum Mafia if I remember correctly LOL.

Not sure if these comments help people or not, but those are my thoughts D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back