Finished Mafia XLIII - Battle of the Royal Palace ~ GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Alright that's 10 likes. Let the game begin!

Bowser sat in his royal-looking chair, feeling on top of the world. I mean, shouldn't he? He set his plans into motion. Meanwhile, Mario and his friends are freaking out, lost in confusion and the smog.

Toadette:
What's going on!?
Luigi: I don't know! None of us do!
Peach: We have to get out of here!
Bowser: Hah! You think you can escape? No, I've sealed every exit there is. You'll have to keep guessing to find out who in the crowd was behind this mess.

The town sat there, wondering what Bowser meant, until the star of the show spoke up.

Mario:
Bowser has emphasized guessing to find them. Meaning, they're probably in this crowd. I'm sure we outnumber them, but will it be enough?
Everyone: *gasp*
Bowser: Perfect timing for you to figure that out, because the game starts NOW!

Night 0 has begun, and will end Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 9AM EDT
, which is a little under 47 hours from now. Only actions that say they may be used during Night 0 can be used tonight. Also, I still need @quakingpunch73 and @Nebby Baggington to like the post before this one confirming you have received your role. Here's a countdown for convenience.

For those of you with QT links, do not share your QT links when claiming. Anywhere. This includes within the QTs themselves.

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
The first night had ended, without any casualties and very little activity. The night was practically silent, hardly anything could be heard, with the exception of distant murmuring from an unknown location. Mario rose first, followed by Rosalina.

Mario: Everyone wake up. We need to start weeding out Bowser's minions.
Rosalina: I'm up. Wake up guys, there's no time to waste!

With Mario and Rosalina making sure of it, everyone woke up.

Yoshi: Ha-Haaa? (So how is this going to work?)
Rosalina: I believe we'll be voting for people we find suspicious, and when we reach a majority, we will banish that player.
Yoshi: Hah. (Sounds good to me.)

Out of nowhere, a booming could be heard, making the ground vibrate. Who was it other than Bowser?

Bowser:
Well, your first day. I'm surprised you all made it this far! You have all day to figure out who to banish, before my minions make their strike! Good luck, you'll need it...

- Day 1 has begun, and will end Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 9AM EDT, which is about 120 hours from now.
- There are currently 12 players alive, meaning the majority to banish is 7.
- @quakingpunch73 I still need you to like this post to confirm you've received your role.

There is no set post minimum. If I believe you need to step up your activity, I will say so.

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
##VOTE: Nebby Baggington

Because you've been active on Discord this morning but not in here.

Celever

Wheeeee~
##VOTE: scattered mind because that wasn't good reasoning from Blakers at all, and I'm not sure why you tried to pass it off as legitimate.

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
Probably meant "I don't buy it." But based on what you said above, I don't think you do either. And you're right that it's serious OMGUS, but if Nebby is a new player, then I'm not sure he would know to avoid doing something like this.

@Nebby Baggington How much experience do you have with Mafia?

Status
Not open for further replies.