Finished Mafia XLIII - Battle of the Royal Palace ~ GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Quote to the above :/

Someone stole your own powers right from underneath you. As a result, you've gotten weaker.

I'm also gonna repost what I posted yesterday in case everyone didn't see cause it was in a spoiler. Click the arrow thing above the quote to see the original post.

You looked into the stars, and learned that at least one of these players is not aligned with the kingdom:

- TheFlyingPidove
- NinjaPenguin
- quakingpunch73
- Celever

Since Cel flipped scum, the rest of the results mean nothing because it satisfies the condition of at least one being scum, which means the others can be anything :C

Sooooo I'm gonna join Rainy in the useless club cause I am useless in terms of night action abilities :D

^ Quote to the above :/

I'm also gonna repost what I posted yesterday in case everyone didn't see cause it was in a spoiler. Click the arrow thing above the quote to see the original post.

Since Cel flipped scum, the rest of the results mean nothing because it satisfies the condition of at least one being scum, which means the others can be anything :C

Sooooo I'm gonna join Rainy in the useless club cause I am useless in terms of night action abilities :D
Useless might be a really good cover for a scum who want to lay low with 2 of his teammate dead. (I kinda agreed with the note regarding TAE's 5th vote request)

Well it seems like the scum killed their buddy so I don't know. Depends on what the scum are planning.

So, I'm going to put it out there that I am the vig who shot Celever last night. I did it because when scattered flipped scum, his ploy at the end of Day 1 to say he had reasoning on why Nebby was town and not post it made a lot more sense as both of the two had their alignment revealed. Since Nebby was town and scattered was scum, Celever saying what he did had the potential to garner town-cred with either lynch and seemed like he was setting himself up both ways. I have to ask though, was anyone protected last night? I shot Cel, but what happened to the other kill?

Can't catch up on happenings, but I wanted to say that I protected myself again. Sorry for lying about my claim, but I wanted to bait the kill. Here's my real role:
You are Donkey Kong and you are aligned with the kingdom. You came out from the jungle to have fun at the Royal Palace and got caught up in this mess. Your love of bananas will surely be helpful somehow.

Active Ability - I Don’t Recycle: Two nights during the game, you may PM me a player name. You will place a banana peel in front of that player, and they will be protected from all night actions directed towards them (including the night kill), however they will be unable to make any actions themselves.

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with the kingdom.
If boarding this plane is slow, I may be able to post on recent happenings. You'll probably have to wait an hour, though.

Jade's sudden vote on scattered looked weird to me as though he was told to vote them but I don't know. I tried to look into it but then my to-be husband died D:

Useless might be a really good cover for a scum who want to lay low with 2 of his teammate dead. (I kinda agreed with the note regarding TAE's 5th vote request)

Sorry but why in the world would Cel try to ahift the target to me, and me going on an entire rant about his hypocrisy and why I thought he was scummy if scattered flip town if I were in the same alignment as him.

Here's the current player list:
-rainyman123
-NinjaPenguin
-Blakers
-quakingpunch73
-TheAnticipationEevee
-GM DracLord
-Trainer Josh
-mirdo

Rainy is seer and Quaking is vig, which makes them very likely town. I would be surprised at Eevee being a bus attempt, which makes him likely town when combined with the role he's claimed. I've been saved from two kills, which makes me confirmed town. Coincidentally, we're some of the players with the most activity this game (that means that townies should start posting more so we can see that you're a townie). With that said, here are our remaining players that could be scum:

-Blakers
-GM DracLord
-Trainer Josh
-mirdo

We have the opportunity to lynch three of them this game, which means that with a bit of good scumhunting, we should win the game (barring indies, . My preferred lynch order right now would be exactly how the list is. If Lorde would like to modkill one of the last two (who have been so inactive I can't get any read on them/the players they subbed in for), she's welcome to.

@Everyone If you believe that you were responsible for the Celever kill during the night and not Quaking, please claim immediately. Thanks!

P.S.
Well Celever's safeclaim must've been Toad because I am now heartbroken and couldn't focus enough to find out who my target was aligned with D:

Yes this is the marriage thing I'm assuming because it said I'm preparing for my wedding with Celever. I didn't say much about it because I didn't know much about it but it seems I didn't want him to die because now I am sad D:
There's no reason to believe the marriage was with Toad (especially considering that they are siblings iirc). I would think it was some external ability that had no relation to the characters getting married. @Everyone If you have the marriage ability, please claim it immediately. I think it may be the link that will allow us to find the last scum.

Forgot about jade. He goes on the bottom list below Drac. In that case, though, we can lynch 4 of those 5 before the game is over.

I'm confused about Rainy's role. He claimed seer, but not the marriage. When I asked about his marriage, NP said that it probably wasn't related to his role. So how could he become "heartbroken"and apparently useless? Can someone clear this up for me please?:confused:

Does anyone think it would be a good idea for the messenger to claim? It could help knock a player off of NP's list, since those are almost always Town.

Sorry but why in the world would Cel try to ahift the target to me, and me going on an entire rant about his hypocrisy and why I thought he was scummy if scattered flip town if I were in the same alignment as him.
Going an entire rant on Cel can't ever equal for you to be on an opposite alignment with Cel, since it's normal for scumbuddies to act not friendly with each other. Since I don't have other proof than my view on my hunch, I'm not going after your lynch

Here's the current player list:
-rainyman123
-NinjaPenguin
-Blakers
-quakingpunch73
-TheAnticipationEevee
-GM DracLord
-Trainer Josh
-mirdo

Rainy is seer and Quaking is vig, which makes them very likely town. I would be surprised at Eevee being a bus attempt, which makes him likely town when combined with the role he's claimed. I've been saved from two kills, which makes me confirmed town. Coincidentally, we're some of the players with the most activity this game (that means that townies should start posting more so we can see that you're a townie). With that said, here are our remaining players that could be scum:

-Blakers
-GM DracLord
-Trainer Josh
-mirdo

We have the opportunity to lynch three of them this game, which means that with a bit of good scumhunting, we should win the game (barring indies, . My preferred lynch order right now would be exactly how the list is. If Lorde would like to modkill one of the last two (who have been so inactive I can't get any read on them/the players they subbed in for), she's welcome to.

@Everyone If you believe that you were responsible for the Celever kill during the night and not Quaking, please claim immediately. Thanks!

P.S.

There's no reason to believe the marriage was with Toad (especially considering that they are siblings iirc). I would think it was some external ability that had no relation to the characters getting married. @Everyone If you have the marriage ability, please claim it immediately. I think it may be the link that will allow us to find the last scum.
There is no way to be certain if Quaking is actually the Vigilante. Knowing that Vigilante is a role that is almost always pro-town, he may have just claimed it hoping to be seen as a Townie. Until either him or the true person claims their Role PM, you can't be certain. I would also like some clarification about Rainy's role and how it relates to the marriage. Since NP said it wasn't related to his role, and then it actually affected his role supposedly rendering it useless.

There is no way to be certain if Quaking is actually the Vigilante. Knowing that Vigilante is a role that is almost always pro-town, he may have just claimed it hoping to be seen as a Townie. Until either him or the true person claims their Role PM, you can't be certain. I would also like some clarification about Rainy's role and how it relates to the marriage. Since NP said it wasn't related to his role, and then it actually affected his role supposedly rendering it useless.

Well, two options.

1) If someone counterclaims vigilante, then QP might not be vig. If it is someone else, then they better counter claim quick because it immediately sets off red flags and the true vig will be revealed in due time. It would be extremely unwise for the true vig to not come out if QP isn't vig, and moreso unwise on QP's part to take a false claim here cause it'd be a huge risk for him.

2) Unless NP and QP are both aligned with each other, which would mean there would be 4 scum (which would be extremely unbalanced game on Lorde's part) or a Neutral siding with scum in the same chat, then it would be safe to assume that QP is a vigilante because nobody counter claimed, a scum is dead, and scum attacked someone who protected themselves. The reason this would most likely be true is because unless QP and NP coordinated those post things, it would make no sense that a scum is dead and conveniently someone else is not night killed.

That said, the most likely scenario are both are not lying and are both likely townie. (Hopefully). Unless someone counter claims, again they should do that ASAP.

Rainy said he was getting married yesterday and now he says he isn't and can't do anything. His role doesn't mention anything about marriage, from the thing he posted at least.

Going an entire rant on Cel can't ever equal for you to be on an opposite alignment with Cel, since it's normal for scumbuddies to act not friendly with each other. Since I don't have other proof than my view on my hunch, I'm not going after your lynch

Scumbuddies "not friendly" to each other is a different type of not friendly, cause they do it sort of like fakely, and not aggressively targeting them as a main target. There is a very noticeable difference although Im not sure I described it accurately or well at all. xD

@mirdo @Trainer Josh there has been two nights to do actions (for you and the people you subbed for), and additionally only 14 pages of reading to catch up on, so have you guys caught up with what is going on in the thread and do you have any comments regarding who you think is scummy/have any leads/other comments about stuff that I did not propose in this prompt? @Jadethepokemontrainer same question to you because it seems like the only thing you come on to do is vote and make vague comments.

Jade's sudden vote on scattered looked weird to me as though he was told to vote them but I don't know. I tried to look into it but then my to-be husband died D:
tae said we needed another vote on Scattered, so that's what I did.

@Jadethepokemontrainer same question to you because it seems like the only thing you come on to do is vote and make vague comments.
Wishes I was better at mafia. I'm really trying to find scummy posts right now. I can't seem to find anything that catches my eye, but I'll keep looking.

I'd think that Quaking and Rainy are cleared right now. Rainy is seer. Quaking is most likely vig, Mirdo is the only one who hasn't posted yet today, and I would think anyone else who's posted would have already counterclaimed.

-Blakers
-GM DracLord
-Trainer Josh
-mirdo
Why is Blakers at the top of the list? He's been contributing more than Drac, and I don't really see what's scummy about him. Please explain

Well, two options.

1) If someone counterclaims vigilante, then QP might not be vig. If it is someone else, then they better counter claim quick because it immediately sets off red flags and the true vig will be revealed in due time. It would be extremely unwise for the true vig to not come out if QP isn't vig, and moreso unwise on QP's part to take a false claim here cause it'd be a huge risk for him.

2) Unless NP and QP are both aligned with each other, which would mean there would be 4 scum (which would be extremely unbalanced game on Lorde's part) or a Neutral siding with scum in the same chat, then it would be safe to assume that QP is a vigilante because nobody counter claimed, a scum is dead, and scum attacked someone who protected themselves. The reason this would most likely be true is because unless QP and NP coordinated those post things, it would make no sense that a scum is dead and conveniently someone else is not night killed.

That said, the most likely scenario are both are not lying and are both likely townie. (Hopefully). Unless someone counter claims, again they should do that ASAP.

Rainy said he was getting married yesterday and now he says he isn't and can't do anything. His role doesn't mention anything about marriage, from the thing he posted at least.

Scumbuddies "not friendly" to each other is a different type of not friendly, cause they do it sort of like fakely, and not aggressively targeting them as a main target. There is a very noticeable difference although Im not sure I described it accurately or well at all. xD

@mirdo @Trainer Josh there has been two nights to do actions (for you and the people you subbed for), and additionally only 14 pages of reading to catch up on, so have you guys caught up with what is going on in the thread and do you have any comments regarding who you think is scummy/have any leads/other comments about stuff that I did not propose in this prompt? @Jadethepokemontrainer same question to you because it seems like the only thing you come on to do is vote and make vague comments.
Emphasis on the "only 14 pages of reading to catch up on". It would be pretty fair to say this Mafia game has been poisoned by inactivity, and now we are in a funny position where all the active people have seemingly cleared themselves as townies, and all the inactive ones are suspects. As a result of this, the number of leads we have at this point are limited to none. So to answer your question, at the moment I have no leads.

I'm confused about Rainy's role. He claimed seer, but not the marriage. When I asked about his marriage, NP said that it probably wasn't related to his role. So how could he become "heartbroken"and apparently useless? Can someone clear this up for me please?:confused:

Does anyone think it would be a good idea for the messenger to claim? It could help knock a player off of NP's list, since those are almost always Town.

I'm pretty sure there was a scum messenger in Celever's Mafia Game so, not necessarily.

Speaking of the messenger, I realize now why asking for that 5th vote seemed odd, but in my head I thought it was a great idea since my calculations were if 5 votes on him, and 1 scum remove and 2 more vote me, it'd still be 4 - 3 and scattered would be lynched. So seemed like a good 5th vote, but I guess people were afraid of the L1 thing which would have caused a hammer that I totally forgot existed, so whoops my bad. Oh well, can't do anything, glad it worked okay though (as in jade didn't get scattered's thing by the 5th vote).

Yeah I'm in an odd spot.
Last day i just decided to Not post because i was still fresh and didn't have anything to Contribute. Luckily that worked out and we got a scum lynched.

In the night i did an action but i don't know if it went through. But it seems like that does not matter.

I can also say that i am not the vig and that the only reason why there wasnt a nightkill is that Cel submitted it and couldn't do it cause of the vig shot. Or NP's claim (forgot about that. Whoopsie)

So Yeah.
Rainy, NP are Pretty sure Town.
Quake is a vig that makes him potentially Indie (I guess)

Leaves Me, GMDrac, TAE, Blakers, Josh and Jade.
And I sadly don't have enough insight to Start a lead if im compleatly honest.
But i will definitly pick up my activity (when u come back from work Today ^^)

Case on Blakers hopefully coming later today.

No. That role is completely not indicative of alignment.
If there are no counterclaims, Quaking is not scum. It's that simple.

I also might be reading TAE as indie:
I'm pretty sure there was a scum messenger in Celever's Mafia Game so, not necessarily.

Speaking of the messenger, I realize now why asking for that 5th vote seemed odd, but in my head I thought it was a great idea since my calculations were if 5 votes on him, and 1 scum remove and 2 more vote me, it'd still be 4 - 3 and scattered would be lynched. So seemed like a good 5th vote, but I guess people were afraid of the L1 thing which would have caused a hammer that I totally forgot existed, so whoops my bad. Oh well, can't do anything, glad it worked okay though (as in jade didn't get scattered's thing by the 5th vote).
The fact that you asked for that 5th vote is good, as there was no chance it would set off that hammer. The fact that you brought up an indie in your calculations (along with other times, such as "or a Neutral siding with scum in the same chat") points towards you being an indie, as indies like to bring up themselves first. Still, we should focus on scum first, not indies.

Day 3: Votecount #1

- All votes are in chronological order.
- The players being voted are in alphabetical order.
- The player(s) with the most votes is tagged.
- The majority to banish is 5.

Votecounts will be posted every two days.

No Votes Yet :L

Risking Modkill:
- @Jadethepokemontrainer
- @mirdo

You are risking being modkilled, as your activity has been very low. Please post more. Failure to post by the minimum posts necessary in Day 3 will result in an automatic modkill. Again, you only need to post 4 times each in-game day to avoid the modkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back