Finished Mafia XLIII - Battle of the Royal Palace ~ GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point in the game, I don't see rainy and sm as being overly aggressive toward one another to push the other person's lynch (snce from what I see this two are the one being offered for lynch eventhough rainy has no vote on him). It could either meant there are both in the same qt or both are townie with no relation. This is my view based on what have transcripted on this whole day.

About rainy's role claim, unless the that is a safeclaim and the real role has more abilities i don't see it as a scum team role.

We have only 24 hours left! Start placing your votes. Also, @scattered mind should claim now.
At this point in the game, I don't see rainy and sm as being overly aggressive toward one another to push the other person's lynch (snce from what I see this two are the one being offered for lynch eventhough rainy has no vote on him). It could either meant there are both in the same qt or both are townie with no relation. This is my view based on what have transcripted on this whole day.

About rainy's role claim, unless the that is a safeclaim and the real role has more abilities i don't see it as a scum team role.
Rainy is pushing scattered's lynch as well as he knows how to. Scattered not pushing Rainy's is certainly suspicious.

If we lynch scattered today, I'll mostly likely be killed, as I'm the only confirmed town (seeing as I was saved from the Nightkill) and rainy, who could still be bussing for all we know, isn't threatening to the scum at all, considering his seer won't get any real results tonight (I'm guessing he just always receives scum as his result, based on paranoid being used in his role). I'll try to post more today, but if I can't, at least remember this:

If scattered flips scum, look into Blakers, Quaking, Cel, and Rainy, in around that order.
If scattered flips town, look into TAE and Blakers.
Also look into A Dragon of Destiny somewhere around there. He's suspicious, but I haven't looked into him enough to know just how much.

Well, unfortunately I might won't be on until tomorrow morning (so hopefully It will be before the deadline). I think Scattered in still the best lynch option today, I want to wait to vote until he claims and hopefully I can get back on for a bit tonight. Otherwise I'd say we go Cel. Gotta go

I find it odd that scattered hasn't tried to defend himself at all, and his posts honestly haven't seemed like his normal self. I would have to say that scattered probably is the best lynch, thanks to this and all the info it could provide, as NP said already.

##VOTE: scattered mind

We still need to lynch scattered. I don't care if I have to be the nightkill sacrifice to bring him down; I just want to be sure he gets lynched. TAE is an okay lynch , as is Blakers, but none of them compare to scattered. We don't have any time to wait for scattered to claim, so we should just put 5 votes on him and wait out the day to avoid triggering his ability. Otherwise, we leave ourselves vulnerable to some incredibly scummy last minute lynch to save him.
I'm actually more likely giving scum points to Cel if scattered flips town, not scum. If he's scum, I suspect he's poorly defended scattered and Nebby because he gets towncred for defending townies, while still getting mislynches. It's a hard and risky balance to reach, and takes a good player to pull off, but it seems like a risk Cel would take.
Well, unfortunately I might won't be on until tomorrow morning (so hopefully It will be before the deadline). I think Scattered in still the best lynch option today, I want to wait to vote until he claims and hopefully I can get back on for a bit tonight. Otherwise I'd say we go Cel. Gotta go
I want to see the results of the Scattered lynch before I would ever consider lynching Cel. Cel just doesn't seem scummy unless the scattered lynch flips town.

P.S. Even if scattered flips scum, don't be afraid to look in Rainy. This could still always be a bus.
P.P.S. I'm sorry I won't get to provide ISOs for people unless I can make it to tomorrow. I think I've explained basic reasoning on everyone besides Quaking. Quaking is scummy if scattered is scum because he brought up the Rainy lynch immediately while ignoring the scattered lynch. That may be trying to start the day with momentum for rainy, thereby reducing the momentum for his scumbuddy scattered. This reasoning, of course, only works if scattered is scum.

##VOTE: Scattered Mind

Someone should put a 5th vote on scattered just in case scum and neutral pull a fast one.

@Jadethepokemontrainer @GM DracLord @Blakers @quakingpunch73 @mirdo @Celever @A Dragon of Destiny

I am going to sleep now and will not wake up before day ends.

So.... I'm gonna do something eccentric here.

And posting the result of my Night Action now in the event that I get killed for whatever reason tonight, cause if scattered is scum, I would be a pretty legitimate target for scum to kill considering that they'd be afraid maybe of a lookout or something.

I didn't post it earlier cause this honestly wouldn't have helped day 2 much imo since its completely different discussion. It will help day 3 a lot if scattered is scum. If scattered is town, then I get the scummy read, but when I am killed and flip town, these results will still be here for y'all to reference. ^w^ I don't get more of this tomorrow so there's no reason for me to hide it, after all, I think that I am a very plausible nightkill target if scattered were scum.

You looked into the stars, and learned that at least one of these players is not aligned with the kingdom:

- TheFlyingPidove
- NinjaPenguin
- quakingpunch73
- Celever

I don't think NP is not aligned with the kingdom, so u got at least a 1/3 shot of getting scum ^w^

Also, analyze this post all you want, but theres plenty of time tomorrow, so don't pull a fast one while I sleep >:U

I'm sorry for my low activity but by my normal gameplay, this day has been going to slow with less thing to comment about.

- All votes are in chronological order.
- The players being voted are in alphabetical order.
- The player(s) with the most votes is banished.

Votecounts will be posted every two days.

Celever (0): rainyman123 (vote) |

@scattered mind (5): NinjaPenguin (vote) | rainyman123 (vote) | Blakers (vote) | TheAnticipationEevee (vote) | Jadethepokemontrainer (vote) |

Another quiet day passed for the kingdom. You'd think since they're scrambling to save their home they'd have a bit more to say? But the day ended, and a player was pushed up to the plate.

"Who's it gonna be today, losers?" Bowser roared.

The kingdom, once again, in response, pushed up scattered mind. This time unanimously.

"Hmm... you sure about that?" Bowser inquired.
"He gained the majority, fair is fair" Mario replied.
"Are you really sure???" Bowser asked once again.
"Yes!!!" the kingdom shouted in reply.
"Fine, let's see who he was..." Bowser pouted.

You are Cat Goomba and are aligned with the koopa army. You’re a special variant of Goomba. Before you entered the battlefield, Bowser gave you a Super Bell, powering you up to Cat Goomba.

Passive Ability - The Hidden Room: You have discovered a hidden room to use to communicate with other members of the army! [QT link]

Passive Ability - Super Rewards: If you are killed, your killer will receive a Super Bell which they can use whenever they’d like. If you are banished, the player who hammered you will receive the Super Bell instead.

Active Ability - Lucky Gift: Every night you may PM me a player name. You will gift this player a lucky bell to hold onto that night, and the bell will luckily protect them from all night actions. You may use this ability on yourself once.

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with the koopa army.

"It would seem Bowser's hesitance came from knowing the identity of one of their own..." Rosalina spoke.

- Night 2 has begun, and will end Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 9AM EDT, which is about 48 hours from now.
- There is to be no talking during the night phase in this thread.
- You must submit your night actions on your own, I will not submit them or randomize them for you.

- Since scattered was not hammered, no one gets the item.
- Oh, and due to making absolutely zero posts today, @A Dragon of Destiny has been subbed out for @Trainer Josh effective immediately. Trainer, please like this post to confirm you've received your role.
- Also noting that @TheAnticipationEevee is going on a soft V/LA and will not be able to post as much for the next two weeks.

Pickup Activity:
- @mirdo

Changing the post minimum to just 4 posts (any size) a day. This is a delightfully easy one, none of you should have any trouble completing this. I tagged anyone who did not make four posts today up above.

No one knew it yet, but the koopa army was out for revenge! They were angered by the displacement of their ally, and decided to really get down to business. They crept up on an unsuspecting player, and made sure they felt a long... painful death. No one could even think of stopping them. Well, no one could, since most of them were asleep, up to their own nightly activities, or trying to stay out of harm's way. But someone came out of nowhere and shut that whole operation down. Who that is is yet to be discovered...

Mario, Peach, and Captain Toad awoke first.

Mario: Alright guys, time to get up, we need to get to work on finding more of Bowser's goons.
Peach: Huh. It seems like some people are missing.
Captain Toad: Uh... I believe that's because they are.

With that, they looked around and noticed there were some players missing.

Mario: Mama mia! Koopa is dead!
Peach: So they were planning to do all of this!

You are Koopa and are aligned with the koopa army. You are a tiny, but tough soldier who seeks revenge on Mario for having been beaten down by him countless times. While you may simply be a foot soldier of Bowser, you seek to end Mario’s existence.

Passive Ability - The Hidden Room: You have discovered a hidden room to use to communicate with the other members of the army! [QT link]

Active Ability - Shell Spin: Every night you may PM me the name of a player. You will silently inch near them in your small and unnoticeable shell. You will learn how many people they targeted and how many people targeted them. However, you’re rolling silently in a small shell, and can’t get a clear sight of who’s targeting who.

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with the koopa army.

Mario: Wait... what?
Captain: One of Bowser's minions did this? Are they cannibalizing?
Mario: Not a chance, there's something else going on. Even Bowser's not that stupid.

While Mario and the Captain were talking, Peach noticed another small note on the ground, once again written in beautiful pink handwriting.

Peach: It looks like we've got another note guys.
Captain Toad: Well open it.

Peach read the note aloud to herself and the other two:

If you find TAE suspicious due to the 5th vote request. Look into Celever, quaking and Drac, one of them might be the one TAE was helping to get the SM hammer.

Mario: What is with these notes?
Peach: I don't think any of us know.
Captain Toad: Whatever. The note isn't that important, let's wake everyone up and start sniffing them out. After yesterday's success I'm sure we can do it again.

Suddenly, out of nowhere Bowser appeared.

Bowser: UGH! Who did this to my koopa!? Un... unbelievable!!! Alright wussies, let Day 3 begin! Hopefully some other chaos brewed last night to keep me entertained...

- Day 3 has begun, and will end Tuesday August 22nd, 2017 at 9AM EDT, which is a bit under 120 hours from now.
- There are currently 9 players alive, meaning the majority to banish is 5.

Masstag: @rainyman123, @Jadethepokemontrainer, @NinjaPenguin, @Blakers, @quakingpunch73, @TheAnticipationEevee, @GM DracLord, @Trainer Josh, @mirdo

Well Celever's safeclaim must've been Toad because I am now heartbroken and couldn't focus enough to find out who my target was aligned with D:

Yes this is the marriage thing I'm assuming because it said I'm preparing for my wedding with Celever. I didn't say much about it because I didn't know much about it but it seems I didn't want him to die because now I am sad D:

As the flavor suggests, I don't think scum are that stupid. I think (and this is a long shot but oh well) that scum must've known about Celever's connection to me and thus if died I couldn't use my ability. Still leaves me wondering as to why they would kill him instead of me, but they might have their own good reason for keeping me alive. I am basically a useless person now. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back