Finished Mafia XLIII - Battle of the Royal Palace ~ GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2: Votecount #1

- All votes are in chronological order.
- The players being voted are in alphabetical order.
- The player(s) with the most votes is tagged.
- The majority to banish is 6.

Votecounts will be posted every two days.

@scattered mind (1): NinjaPenguin (vote) |

Yet to Post:
- @Jadethepokemontrainer
- @A Dragon of Destiny
- @mirdo

If you're not sure how much you should be posting, you can find that here.

Because they requested it, @TheFlyingPidove has been subbed out for @mirdo effective immediately. Mirdo, please like this post to confirm you have received your role.

@GM DracLord are you the messenger? You didn't side with the Nebby lynch, and that generally seems to be the way you talk.

@Celever the past three games have had multiple roles that were capable of stopping the Nightkill. Why were you so quick to dismiss another doctor role as a possibility?

@mirdo welcome to the game! Once you're caught up, can you please give us your thoughts on the situation?

@NinjaPenguin you only shifted your vote yesterday because you felt that scattered was "more achievable." Why did your vote go directly to scattered today instead of Rainy, since Rainy hadn't claimed seer yet?

Rainy seems very confident that his seer ability was correct and scattered was scum, but I'm not sure what to make of it. This whole "marriage" thing is a sign to me of either Mario or Bowser, but I'm guessing at least Mario as a safeclaim if he is Bowser. @rainyman123 did Lorde give you the exact odds of the seer ability being wrong?

NP I don't recall you answering this. Then again I was wrong about me answering your question so I could be wrong. was so sure I did answer it. Sorry about that. So, with scattered, this is cool, p sure he is aligned with Koopa Army. Why? Because, yeah, it might be early, but my role gave me info saying that he's aligned with the koopa army. As I might've said before, I'm pretty good at guessing who's scum, as you'll all find out one way or another. I didn't find much particularly scummy about hm except he seemed to have a higher number of posts than other games, which I found scummy, so when Night came, I used my ability, and apparently he's scum. HOWEVER my ability also says there's a slight chance I am wrong, because the ability even says that I might be wrong xD
I don't like that rainy included his results in his answer. They make it seem like it was a factor in him saying he felt scattered was scummy, which isn't true as Night 1 hadn't happened yet and seems like trying to make his answer look townier than it is. I don't find that his answer of "He talked too much" to be great either, as that's alignment neutral and it seems like a cop-out. However, I'm willing to trust in rainy's results, considering it would be a bad play for scum, since bussing puts them at an even greater numbers disadvantage and trying to lynch a town member based on false results puts him in the spotlight during Night 2 and Day 3.
@scattered mind What's your reaction to rainy saying his ability scanned you as scum?

@GM DracLord are you the messenger? You didn't side with the Nebby lynch, and that generally seems to be the way you talk.

@Celever the past three games have had multiple roles that were capable of stopping the Nightkill. Why were you so quick to dismiss another doctor role as a possibility?

@mirdo welcome to the game! Once you're caught up, can you please give us your thoughts on the situation?

@NinjaPenguin you only shifted your vote yesterday because you felt that scattered was "more achievable." Why did your vote go directly to scattered today instead of Rainy, since Rainy hadn't claimed seer yet?

Rainy seems very confident that his seer ability was correct and scattered was scum, but I'm not sure what to make of it. This whole "marriage" thing is a sign to me of either Mario or Bowser, but I'm guessing at least Mario as a safeclaim if he is Bowser. @rainyman123 did Lorde give you the exact odds of the seer ability being wrong?
I didnt side with nebby lynch because it was day 1 and i didnt oay much attention on lynch candidate due to work load. Eegardless, the messenger did put on a valid point.

I'm starting to lean towards Blakers as a pssoible scumbuddy to scattered (if scattered is a townie, most of my read on him is null), since a lot of his posts are either echoing or pro-scum, and his vote was crucial to the lynch shift. If I can survive until tomorrow and get access to a computer, I'll ISO to check my suspicions. I may even ISO him today, if I get the time.

The lynch shift saved scattered. It did not necessarily save Rainy.
This speculation on the marriage is certainly strange and not really useful.
No I wasn't given exact odds.
Could you quote the part of the ability where it says you might be wrong? Not any other part, just that small detail.
Rolefish.

Because in games this small it's pretty bad game design, honestly.
I'm liking the chance of Cel being town right now. He's been saying exactly what I've been thinking a lot this game, and that's a good sign towards him being town.

sorry. The ability itself doesn't say that there's a chance it can fail, it's a different thing. Anything past this I feel like I'm completely claiming and I'm not 100% sure about that yet yknow.

sorry. The ability itself doesn't say that there's a chance it can fail, it's a different thing. Anything past this I feel like I'm completely claiming and I'm not 100% sure about that yet yknow.
If you have a chance to confirm a scum as a result of a scan ability you should take it.

@Everyone I'd like to hear your thoughts on scattered vs rainy specifically. Of those two, who is scum (if anyone)? In addition, who do you see as most likely to be their scumbuddies?

I didnt side with nebby lynch because it was day 1 and i didnt oay much attention on lynch candidate due to work load. Eegardless, the messenger did put on a valid point.

Still, you get some scummy points for not putting your vote+ saying you will come back to post and never did.

@scattered mind What's your reaction to rainy saying his ability scanned you as scum?

Normally, if I was another person (not me or rainy) I would suggest that one of them is most likely scum, and because rainy is potentially a seer, scattered is the one who should be lynched, as it is a win win situation. Either you lynch a scum or you lynch a townie, but also get to expose a scum (rainy in that case, because of giving false results). However, in this case, it is different because:
A) It's me, and I know I'm town.
B)Rainy's results are not 100% sure, according to him.

To clarify point B : Even if I want to sac myself for the town, it wouldn't be a worth sacrifice that would expose 100% scum.

@Everyone I'd like to hear your thoughts on scattered vs rainy specifically. Of those two, who is scum (if anyone)? In addition, who do you see as most likely to be their scumbuddies?
I answered the first question here:
I don't like that rainy included his results in his answer. They make it seem like it was a factor in him saying he felt scattered was scummy, which isn't true as Night 1 hadn't happened yet and seems like trying to make his answer look townier than it is. I don't find that his answer of "He talked too much" to be great either, as that's alignment neutral and it seems like a cop-out. However, I'm willing to trust in rainy's results, considering it would be a bad play for scum, since bussing puts them at an even greater numbers disadvantage and trying to lynch a town member based on false results puts him in the spotlight during Night 2 and Day 3.
If scattered flips scum, I do think that A Dragon of Destiny is likely to be scum, because, looking back at the end of day 1, they shifted the lynch from Nebby onto scattered when the votes were 2-2 and made it 1-3, which easily shifted the lynch momentum to Nebby with little time for discussion.

Posting to note that I've seen these posts and that I'm also considering Quaking as a potential partner for scattered. I'll wait for some other people to post before saying my thoughts on the replies so far.
@Jadethepokemontrainer
@mirdo
@A Dragon of Destiny
@GM DracLord
@Blakers
@Celever
@TheAnticipationEevee

I want to hear your answer to this. Even if you've partially answered this, I haven't gotten your full response yet.

Alright. Hi everybody. Im back from my Vacation. Didnt Read to much of the game while Away but eh.

Regarding the Rainy vs SM thing .

Rainy seems genuine about it. But Problem ist that Scattered usually tends to be a Pretty helpful and active Player so it would Make sense for scum to false claim this and get rid of him.

Which makes this very tricky.
And as i understood it there is still tue possibilty that it is wrong. But that also might be a scum cover up to safe him.
I dunno.
Also cant Really give any idea on scumbuddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back