Finished Mafia XLII: War of the Gods ~ GAME OVER ~ Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Night 5

Day 5 Final Votecount
All votes are in chronological order
The players being voted are in alphabetical order
The player(s) with the most votes is tagged
Majority to lynch is 3
If you think there’s anything wrong please ask

@mirdo 3: rainyman123 (vote) l scattered mind (vote) l GM Draclord (vote) l
Rainyman123 1: scattered mind (vote) l mordacazir (vote) l
Scattered Mind 1: Mirdo (vote) l

"Oh boy, you guys were fast today! I guess the fear of our special guest is starting to get to you. Too bad you guessed wrong..." Said double o squirtle.
You are Cragalanche and you are aligned with Skyworld. You don’t say much, but then again, who needs words when you can hurl rocks at people! Even though you’re rocky and big, you literally have a soft spot, and it really hurts when it gets hit. Due to Pit being able to hit it so, so, many times in the past, and you not wanting that to happen again, you’ve chosen to side with Skyworld.

Active Ability: Shockwave

As a force of nature, it is your duty to maintain balance and order to the world. Idols disrupt that balance. Once during the game at night, you may activate this ability. You will generate a large shockwave that prevents all idols from being used in this night.

Passive Ability: Clumsy

As a giant rock with short and stubby legs, it’s pretty hard to walk around. You may be a rock, but it certainly doesn’t rock. Whenever you use an Idol, it will have a 25% chance of failing.

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with Skyworld
"Ah well, it's not like you don't have any time left. Though, I must say that time's running out."
Night 5 has begun! You all have 46 hours until Day 6. If you want a deadline, Night 5 will end on Monday July 24th 7am EST. Don't forget to spend hearts and use abilities!

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Day 6

"Looks like another silent night. Remember when we used to like those?... I can't. Hades always seemed to know where I was when he was in a bad mood." Said DoS to Vracken, as he was watching the players get ready for another day.

"What's going to happen to us if our guest does succeed? Won't we be gone too?" Asked Vracken.

"We'll be fine, all I needed to do was give them some imaginary Underworld cookies, now they seem happy enough to not kill us at the very least."

"... Were those my cookies?"

"Maybe."

Day 6 has begun! You all have 120 hours until Night 6. If you want a deadline, Night 6 will end on Saturday July 29th 7am EST. On another note, you all just gained 10 hearts! And reminder to try and reach the 3 post minimum for today.

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
##Vote: Rainyman123
Spend all my hearts
Use ever watchful on rainyman123
What do you know, you give and you shall receive!! Lucky you, idols don't get much better than this don't get much better than this!
Idol: Impact Amplifier
Impact Amplifier. Amplifying Impacts since 22nd March 2012. Amplify your Impact today. You may use this Idol during any night phase. If you do, you may use your active ability twice.
Use impact amplifier use ever watchful on GM draclord
You attempted in to Investigate both GM Draclord and Rainyman123, however, you found your self locked away in a Prison, unable to complete your actions. You are released the following morning, with no recollection of who locked you up.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
##VOTE:Rainyman123

Yeah that + I forgot how he totally ignored the question we asked him about why he blocked morda. Especially after stating how he doesn't think morda is the indie here:

Well the Megonta Shell explains why my Ability didn't effect you morda.

I targeted morda during the night because I thought that even if we lost another person, as long as we can lynch scum today, I might find something out about morda using my ability. Instead, I managed to only lock away a bug with a hard shell. I propose neither morda nor I are indie, again if there is one. I find morda's role to not be an indie, I don't think ever watchful at least could be good for an indie, but I have no idea. But now that I'm thinking he's not indie and I'm not I'd assume it'd be someone else. If we are definelty going to lynch scum today, we might as well be mainly talking about tomorrow's actions. Unless of course it turns out not to be camo, in which case we'd just hit GM Drac.

. This is just too weird.

Nyora

A Cat
Well mordas been cleared, I'm thinking GM if he were indie wouldn't give me a chance to speak, and I'm not indie, leaving only Scattered Mind.

##VOTE: Scattered Mind

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Night 6

Day 6 Final Votecount

All votes are in chronological order
The players being voted are in alphabetical order
The player(s) with the most votes is tagged
Majority to lynch is 3
If you think there’s anything wrong please ask

@rainyman123 3: mordacazir (vote) l scattered mind (vote) | GM Draclord (vote)
Scattered Mind 1: rainyman123 (vote) |

"Welp, now that we've started the day, I guess that means we can have our break now right?" Asked DoD who was feeling very happy for no real reason.

"Well, actually..." Vracken replied "They chose another lynch candidate already."

"What!? But that was so fast!" Said DoS "Oh well, guess we still have to announce who got lynched."
You are Arlon and you are aligned with Skyworld. Your job is to act snobbish and guard an oversized jail cell, how fun! You used to guard the Chaos Kin, but it escaped because of Pit. So because 50% of your job is now gone, you’ve gotten pretty bored. With your lunar powers, you could stay out of this battle and simply hide in the shadows, but then that would just help fuel your boredom so that’s not happening.

Active Ability: Lunar Sanctum

Of course, you still care deeply for your jail, and anyone breaking your rules must spend a night there. Each night you may PM the name of a player. That player will become locked in your prison for that night, preventing all abilities or Idols they attempt to use.

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with Skyworld
Night 6 has now begun! You all have 48 hours until Day 7. If you want a deadline, Night 6 will end on July 27th 7am. Don't forget to use your abilities/hearts!

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Day 7

"Hmm... something seems different about today." Said DoS, while observing the three remaining players "One of them is starting to get stronger, I feel our special guest is about to become even more special."

"They only have one more shot..." Said Vracken. "After today I guess we'll be able to take a break from all this."

"Yeah! We will, just think, no more having to listen to Hades' back seat hosting!"

Though the two hosts seemed excited, the players certainly weren't. Even though they didn't know as much as their hosts, they could sense that something bad was about to happen if they didn't work fast.

Day 7 has now begun! This is the final day and you're all in LYLO. We're not allowing no lynch. So, you all have 120 hours till the end of Day 7, if you want a deadline Day 7 will end on July August 1st 7am EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.