Finished Mafia XLII: War of the Gods ~ GAME OVER ~ Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean. Sure. Like i said. Will be home in about 20 hours -ish from Now. Can do then

But i told you Everything already.

I dont mind to. I just cant until Tomorrow.

Nur i Pretty much Claimed already. Just Not with Quotes from the chats

Quoting sucks D:

GM DracLord said:
Can I get a heart update
Vracken said:
You have 25 hearts remaining ^w^
GM DracLord said:
Pour in 20 hears,
Professor Palutena said:
What do you know, you give and you shall recieve!! Most of the time at least, thankfully it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Idol: Megonta
Wow! That’s a really hard shell! During this night, you will not be affected by any negative abilities.

wait wait wait, PP gave you the idol? But you subbed in for him? How? @GM DracLord

Yes, why?

And also, why did you block Morda?
First ones been answered, I just needed clarification.

For second, I blocked him because I still thought he Might've been indie. However I myself am also believing that he isn't now.

And scattered I disconnected because all I was gonna do was share the role, then I asked the questioned cuz it seemed odd, and then I went to go work on a project for a diff. Forum site.

I had to manually copy paste the text before reposting all of them on beach so i .. since copy and pasting doesnt copy the username, i had used a precopied quoting format, fyi last night the conversation didnt load after using a quote button, instaed of loading the quoted text, it load to the error page. After a few attempt. Decide to poy it manually. Probably why the messed up since i didnt bother to proof read

I'll vote mirdo the moment it is no longer Friday. I am fine with lynching him if by that time he is still stalling without fully claiming.

I mean. I dunno why i should be the indie.
Isn't the vig an indie often? Just saying...

You are Cragalanche and you are aligned with Skyworld. You don’t say much, but then again, who needs words when you can hurl rocks at people! Even though you’re rocky and big, you literally have a soft spot, and it really hurts when it gets hit. Due to Pit being able to hit it so, so, many times in the past, and you not wanting that to happen again, you’ve chosen to side with Skyworld.

Active Ability: Shock-wave
As a force of nature, it is your duty to maintain balance and order to the world. Idols disrupt that balance. Once during the game at night, you may activate this ability. You will generate a large shock-wave that prevents all Idols from being used in this night.

Passive Ability: Clumsy
As a giant rock with short and stubby legs, it’s pretty hard to walk around. You may be a rock, but it certainly doesn’t rock. Whenever you use an Idol, it will have a 25% chance of failing.

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with Skyworld

I dunno why i can't directly quote from DM's

So yeah. I dunno how im supposed to be Indie with that ability. What would my win condition be? Because who ever is Indie gotta be of the evil varriety. Because if it was an Indie that is aligned with the Town the game would be over.

Imma spend 10 Hearts

What do you know, you give and you shall recieve!! Most of the time at least, thankfully it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Idol: Hugworm
Able to hide in the ground, you can follow others without raising their suspicions!! This night, you will learn a random players role name (or safeclaim name) and what a random Idol does.

You learned that the character Arlon is in this game! You also learned of this idol!

Idol: Chaos Kin (Ash)
One of Chaos Kins elusive forms, this allows you to avoid others knowing exactly where you are looking. As long as you hold this Idol, you may PM your lynch vote, and it will not appear to regular players. You may also vote in thread, though this vote will have a weight of 0.

Is that Idol also in the possesion of the that person with the name of "Arlon" or is it any random Idol?

It's just a random idol.

I dunno why those didn't show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back