Finished Mafia XLII: War of the Gods ~ GAME OVER ~ Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 4 Vote Count 1

All votes are in chronological order
The players being voted are in alphabetical order
The player(s) with the most votes is tagged
Majority to lynch is 4
If you think there’s anything wrong please ask

@Camoclone 3: scattered mind (vote) l Rainyman123 (vote) l mordacazir (vote) l

I made a mistake earlier, Camoclone is at L-1. A reminder that Day 4 will end in 72 hours on July 18th 7am.

Only some of you guys have hit the 3 post minimum for today and we’re 48 hours in. Pick up the activity please. ^^

I nearly voted for camo thinking he was still at L-2. Luckily I didn't place the vote..

@Camoclone do you want to try to defend yourself at the moment. Like tell us what you did to bbninjas (as per Vracken's statement)

You are Phosphora and you are aligned with Skyworld. There’s nothing you like more than getting under others’ skin. Whether you accomplish that by flirting, teasing, or calling people old, if you get on other people's nerves then you’re fine with it. Sadly, due to Hades’ weird game, you have to stop teasing people and fight. Not that you can’t fight, but having to suddenly do so was shocking.

Active Ability: Lightning Rush
Trickery is fun! Too bad you can't do that here... Oh wait, you can do that in this game! You can move like a lightning bolt, although you usually do it for the sake of teasing others, your ability might have another use. Each day, you may PM the name of a player. You will steal all Idols that player has.

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with Skyworld

I used Lightning Rush on him but it didn't work because "he was already dead".

that... doesn't make sense. We cleared bb already. Why the f would you kill BB with a Vig shot... @scattered mind

also @Camoclone that's it? You are just gonna claim and not defend yourself otherwise?

Sounds to me like someone's lyin. I want this cleared up. @mordacazir or someone else unless I remember correctly (I have to leave for league so this is a short ubdtealied post) we needs to find the truth.

Whoops sorry got time to look at post, I thought for a bit that morda had used a different sort of ability that targeted bbninjas, instead I was just watching him. I must say, camo that is a clever defense, as you saying that BB was already dead implies a couple things 1.) being that morda is scum somehow or 2.) someone else is and we've f'd up. Strange. However I won't really believe it without further evidence. @Camoclone

also @Camoclone that's it? You are just gonna claim and not defend yourself otherwise?
Basically. I literally got back from a camp today so I know it has annoying timing but I didn't have the time last week like I assumed I would. I'm planning on catching up for sure though. I haven't actually read anything but what I'm tagged in.

Also to claim the rest of my thing: my ability hasn't been used at all before today. Yay inactives.

Whoops sorry got time to look at post, I thought for a bit that morda had used a different sort of ability that targeted bbninjas, instead I was just watching him. I must say, camo that is a clever defense, as you saying that BB was already dead implies a couple things 1.) being that morda is scum somehow or 2.) someone else is and we've f'd up. Strange. However I won't really believe it without further evidence. @Camoclone

Camo's right about bb being already dead, because I killed him with my ability. (one shot vig). That doesn't clear him though, because he could still be scum trying to kill bbninjas, and I just did that before him. It also fits to the fact that there was no nightkill.

The only way Camo's getting out of this imo, is by someone claiming they were targeted with a lethal action, or simply claim that they had any sort of protection last night.

If anyone had any sort of protection against the NK, claim that part now.

And if that so, we will still need an alternative, so we need to get on that as fast as possible.

Also redirecting abilities, idols.. any of that stuff used last night should be reported if you think they are relevant to this case.

You are Phosphora and you are aligned with Skyworld. There’s nothing you like more than getting under others’ skin. Whether you accomplish that by flirting, teasing, or calling people old, if you get on other people's nerves then you’re fine with it. Sadly, due to Hades’ weird game, you have to stop teasing people and fight. Not that you can’t fight, but having to suddenly do so was shocking.

Active Ability: Lightning Rush
Trickery is fun! Too bad you can't do that here... Oh wait, you can do that in this game! You can move like a lightning bolt, although you usually do it for the sake of teasing others, your ability might have another use. Each day, you may PM the name of a player. You will steal all Idols that player has.

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with Skyworld

I used Lightning Rush on him but it didn't work because "he was already dead".
I feel like this is just a really weak role, because you only have 1 ability that isn't really that good because you also steal the bad idols. So are you hiding a ability camo?
Also, what I was thinking, is SM also cleared that he can't be indie? Because if he could still be Indie than we still have to look into him.

Mirdo' aggression is weird to me. It feels forced like he is trying to stay in the character people said was townie. I'm not ruling him out of being the indie too.

Since no one has claimed any of what I talked about, it seems that Camo is the best option.

I would put the hammering vote but just incase something else happen when I'm offline, I'm abstaining from voting camo for now

No we did not.
We pretty much did. BB was up against NP. He is confirmed scum. Everything fits that he was pretty surely town. He was after Cel died pretty much the only guy who got cleared.
Mirdo' aggression is weird to me. It feels forced like he is trying to stay in the character people said was townie. I'm not ruling him out of being the indie too.
Hm? It's just that this game is so weird. You claim to do an entirely stupid move. Out of nowhere. It's so weird. It doesn't make any sense that you 1. Did that AT ALL. and 2. Claimed to do so if you did when you had an alibi with Camo beeing perfectly framed for it. (because you claimed it BEFORE Camo said he couldn't target BB because he was already dead.
Im not saying your scum or indie because of it. It just baffles my mind.

Second.
That stupid Jade lynch last night. Sure she was inactive anyway so it wasn't the worst possible i guess. But still. We pretty much cleared her. But not paying attention by @GM DracLord and @rainyman123 forced it to happen anyway.
Sure. No one is without any fault because we were all pretty inactive and just let it happen.

Third
I would put the hammering vote but just incase something else happen when I'm offline, I'm abstaining from voting camo for now
Oh my god are you serious? Good thing you didn't. We have so much new information to unravel now because of that Vig shot. We still don't 100% know what happend. Sure. Camo is probably the best option right now. But good lord this is a mess and we need to figure out what happend. We don't have much room for errors anymore. We are down to 6 in total. With 0-1 Indies and probably 1 Scum. Means we could be down to 2-1-1 next day.

Fourth:
I feel like this is just a really weak role, because you only have 1 ability that isn't really that good because you also steal the bad idols. So are you hiding a ability camo?
Also, what I was thinking, is SM also cleared that he can't be indie? Because if he could still be Indie than we still have to look into him.
It seems to be common for this game to have a few "underwhelming abilities"
I would claim to prove my point. But it might be better if i don't. What i can say is that i know the name of a character in the game and what an idol does. I dunno if these two things are connected doe. I will update when i get more info on that.
Camo's ability does have a scummy vibe to it i would say.

How? Stop dodging.
You are so annoying. How am i dodging? I just explained that shortly in my previous

Aliright. Listen. BB was on the block against NP. Later of which we lynched and bb was against NP for the entirety of the game. After the NP lynch pretty much no one had any reason to believe BB was scum.

Actually. Why don't you explain why you think he was?
Becuase for me. That doesn't make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back